How do I get rid of smell period?

Darksun20

I just moved into a room recently, it's shared so I live with my landlord. She doesn't approve smoking in the house but since I've always been a bong smoker It's been tough to switch to pipes or joints, when I try I always just get the urge for a bong toke instead. In spite of blowing the smoke through a towel, keeping my window open all the time, bust my weed outside and stash in plastic container and cleaning the new bong every night she tells me she can smell weed in the house.

How is this possible? I don't smell a thing expect the very faint smell of my bong when I go up close to it after a toke. For months I haven't been in a place that smell of weed so I should know if I smell it in a non-smokers house, but I don't and somehow my landlord does. So...Anybody have any tips on how to eliminate smell that lingers? because I've tried everything I could think of. Also would be helpful to know what she is smelling either the bong smell or weed... Non-smokers have such sharp noses...

I would advise to neutralize the smell by citrus oils like aromatherapy. It will be good to remove the smell of Smoking.

Dude seriously I am the master of this shit. First get used to your pipe and the exact amount you can tolk then hold until it's all gone. Make a sploof for times when the lungs can't handle it. If you can blow out the window do this, if not just keep the window shut until you air the room as it spreads the odour. Buy expensive air fresheners for emergency situations. Then make it obvious to EVERYONE that you now love scented candles. Ask for them for Christmas and shit. Then just always have a nice one burning. Also with hash people sometimes miss the smell. 631 days not busted. :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom