How do i grow outdoor using clones?

lampedout

I jus got some clones and ive been keepin them indoors under a light for about a wk now, im gna wait til they grow about a foot tall then start bringin them outdoors in a shaded area for about 12hrs and back in under the light for 12hrs. This is my first time growing from clones and i was wondering if this is the right way to grow outdoor using clones.HOW DOES THE TRANSITION SCHEDULE LOOK? Should i put them outside at all right now or is it 2 early ? please let me know THANK YOU

HERE ARE MY CLONES

weed57.jpg

weed218.jpg

weed315.jpg

Re: How do i grow outdoor using clones??

Depends on how tall you want them to get and how Big. I live In cali and I threw some cuttling clones outside straight from the co op a little while ago, threw them right into flowering since they had been under 24 hour light. They are about 1 1/2 foot tall at the moment may stretch to 2 feet by end of flowering. If you want to grow them as normal out door, veg them for a while and harvest at end of summer I would ween them off 24hour light until you are around 18/6 then throw them outside. Take an hour off the light cycle every 1-2 days until you get to 18/6. Now is the time for outdoor so after that you should be able to just water and let nature do the rest. Thats what worked for me:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I put them outside for about an hr 2day for the first time should i start weening them off the indoor light til there 18/6?

outdoor12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom