How do I link my signature in journal

ok, well, I can't paste the address for it always turns it into a link.

You must go to your grow thread and copy its address from the address bar and post that into your signature.

I'm assuming (yea I know), you are using a computer. I've not done the mobile version of the page. I figure it similar.

Yeah you edit signature in settings menu. Then it shows up automatically when you list if you allow it to post signature automatically feature when you post or copy URL and paste always worked for me ?

KingJoe you're doing that on a mobile? Can you explain how?
I'm using a mobile and among the features I don't have anymore with the new forum style is signatures. Can't see mine or anyone else's and I don't see any options in settings to get them back again. Could have missed some setting though. Thanks.

KingJoe you're doing that on a mobile? Can you explain how?
I'm using a mobile and among the features I don't have anymore with the new forum style is signatures. Can't see mine or anyone else's and I don't see any options in settings to get them back again. Could have missed some setting though. Thanks.
uploading a video walk through on my journal about 20 mins long but touch base on a few things let me know if there is anything else i can do for ya

Thanks for the video Joe, that really means a lot brother.

Just got your welcome smilie working again :thanks:
:Namaste:
No problem

Back
Top Bottom