How do I lower pH in Sohum living soil?

Oh dear!!! And i presumed the tap water in my area was decent if left for 24h
Schooled, and appreciate it big time thank you so much for the help :)
I still have some sohum left, should i replace the soil and replant them with correct watering methods?

you need to stop measuring the runoff pH in soil and worrying about it. The number you are getting is meaningless. Second, why in the world are you worried about pH if you are using Sohum?
Ok so if ur growing an 8 wk strain how would u grow from seed 2 harvest when they say tht it's only good for 3wks veg n 8wks flower in a 7 gallon pot?

Ok so if ur growing an 8 wk strain how would u grow from seed 2 harvest when they say tht it's only good for 3wks veg n 8wks flower in a 7 gallon pot?
Just another one of the many reasons that it is not recommended to go start to finish in the same pot, because any soil would wear out in that amount of time. This would never be an issue for someone following the standard gardening practices of uppotting successively, since with each uppotting you are bringing new, fresh sohum into the system. If you do a final uppot right at the end of veg, that large amount of fresh soil just introduced will easily get you through to the end.

Back
Top Bottom