How do I make my bud nugs dense?

sanjose

i am growing in a bubbler system with a 400 watt hps i have grown 3 times so far i get an ok outcome but not that many relly dense nugs how do i get them dense

Get your light as close as possible and control your environment, try to keep temps stable, between 75 and 80f during the day and no lower than 65f at night

Note: when growing with a 400w the light penetration is limited so depending on how many plants grown, its best to flower at a hight of around 8 to 12 inches!

And don't fall into the trap that dense buds are better buds, they're not. They just look nice but do nothing as far as quality. I prefer my buds a little loose so I don't have to use a grinder to smoke them.

i am growing in a bubbler system with a 400 watt hps i have grown 3 times so far i get an ok outcome but not that many relly dense nugs how do i get them dense

We could probably me more of a help if we had more info...ph,,,ec,,,,what nutes...additives...anything about your environment and how far your light is from the plants....

So I used a very good LED light, but only pulled 345 watts full spectrum. I have a 4x4 area, any one have a light they recommend, that they personally use?

Back
Top Bottom