How Do I Quick-Dry My Buds?

As promised, here’s the dehumidistat setup it controls line voltage going to whatever device you choose to use, it’s intended use is for dehumidifiers :rofl: I have it going to an outlet which in turn, I took an old power adapter that had the right output voltage for the computer fan I used and wired it up then plugged it in. Easy peasy.:passitleft:

A0BA9DBC-EE96-4239-895F-521FA74E2AE1.jpeg

220C808D-6E64-4685-A5E2-F89E9BCE1E18.jpeg

As promised, here’s the dehumidistat setup it controls line voltage going to whatever device you choose to use, it’s intended use is for dehumidifiers :rofl: I have it going to an outlet which in turn, I took an old power adapter that had the right output voltage for the computer fan I used and wired it up then plugged it in. Easy peasy.:passitleft:

Nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As promised, here’s the dehumidistat setup it controls line voltage going to whatever device you choose to use, it’s intended use is for dehumidifiers
I have it going to an outlet which in turn, I took an old power adapter that had the right output voltage for the computer fan I used and wired it up then plugged it in. Easy peasy.

nice build.
can probably be worked opposite as well. ie : adapted to slow rh loss in drier climates.

patients young grasshoppers....patience...picture your meds consumed after 6-8 weeks of perfect cure in a dark, cool, area. The build up and storage of aphrodesial terpinoids and necessary chemicals including d9thc, which gives the cannabis its medical properties. I remember my first grow, we smoked that shit like a week after we cut it n dried it in the sun. We lost our voices for like a day from the quick dry and release of chlorophyl in the smoke. Just my 2 cents worth....smoke it either way....
Pmsl this guys been smoking something lol

nice build.
can probably be worked opposite as well. ie : adapted to slow rh loss in drier climates.
That is a more accurate way of describing its main purpose, mostly for when I grow during the winter when the forced hot air is running and need to slow down the drying process... After running the box for a while I realized during building it that it works great for slowing down how fast buds dry in dry climates, however, in more humid climates the box can only dry buds to the same RH as the room the box is in, soo avoid using one in a damp basement.

Back
Top Bottom