How Do I Quick-Dry My Buds?

What about using paper bags for curing after 3 or 4 days in dry? How long should buds be left in bag before going to jar?

You use the jar to cure, not the paper bags... That's just another drying method. When dry enough, start curing. You also want to exchange the air in the jar pretty frequently for the first couple weeks... After that you can keep it closed for long periods.

hair dryer method?or putting buds in a small sip lock baggie and let it sit in the sun to draw out moisture for a hr or 2 then fan dry??has anyone tried these methods?and if I clip while my pistils are whiteish green with only some brown maybe 1/2 will it affect anything

hair dryer method?or putting buds in a small sip lock baggie and let it sit in the sun to draw out moisture for a hr or 2 then fan dry??has anyone tried these methods?and if I clip while my pistils are whiteish green with only some brown maybe 1/2 will it affect anything
I don't think it would work that well in a zip lock baggie, it would trap all the moisture in with the bud. In foil or a paper bag in the sun would be fine

7 days (hang) at 70 degrees' at 70% RH (7-7-7 rule) sativa's dry "quicker than indica's due to bud development (hang till you hear a snap when bending stems) don't worry about plant being to dry this it will come a round once in jars

after the dry just stick in to jars and in 30 day (+) WOW !!! can do a 14 days cure for some if you are in a hurry. longer you wait (can) the better i is some cure for 60 -90 days !!!!! ( need to burp the jars for about 1 week and then CLOSE THEM store in the dark

Like Safeman I take my time. I hang my indica or hybrid branches for 2 weeks or so until dry (they snap) then into 1/2 gal wide mouth jars for daily burps for a week or 2 then weekly for another month that may improve the taste a little more. It looks like a really big harvest this year in my corner of So. Cal. Keep your jars dark and cool and they retain most potency for years.

end the end there is no short cut for curing time, time, time. you candy just about any "O" way (when the stem makes a "breaking" sound you are good to go, once you put in jars it will get "wet/moist"again which is normal and that will last for only a week or so. Some dispensery's put their cure in a temp/RH control enviroment and in the dark and they don't touch it for at least 30 days. happy curing PS- some strains take a bit longer to cure

Simple brownish paper bags, like the kind you obtain from the bakery, are best for drying out buds. Specifically popcorn buds. If you position a handful or 2 of freshly polished smaller sized nuggets into a paper bag as well as leave them to completely dry for 2-- 3 days your midway there. Preferably, you must leave them an additional 3 days to completely dry completely. Yet if you remain in a rush, continue to the following step.

why not just put it in the oven at 450? LMAO

Why have take all the time and care to grow buds and then rush the drying and curing process?

Back
Top Bottom