How do I Recognize, Control, and Prevent Powdery Mildew?

srsly??? what does it do to the taste? bet it would make it kinda sour...hmmm but thanks... I live in a very humid place...below sea level with canals all around me , the mist hangs thick in late summer , but this year we seem to be having an exceptional weather event...sunshine that broke records for Amsterdam since records began. yay! :).... but i fear the inevitable... and would like to prevent this stupid fungus from damaging my beautiful Skywalker and OG/BG Kush which is super leafy and shaded with so much growth i have no idea where to begin pruning... they are all in preflower as we speak... so yea i digress..... i want the SNS244 and still searching

i like mildew cure but rain washes it off and needs to be reapplied. the strain its self is the key some are just more resistant and never get it while the rest of the garden dies. just look for mold resistant stains when purchasing seeds.

newpich_007.JPG
newpich_006.JPG

2 EXAMPLES OF A GARDEN THAT DIDNT CONTROLL HUMIDITY AND TEMP.
THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF TYPES OF MOLD,FUNGUS,BACTERIA AND MILDEWS. THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE. YOUR AREA [GEOGRAPHICAL] DETERMINES WHAT IS POSSIBLE TO GROW. A MILDEW THAT GROWS IN CALIFORNIA MOST LIKELY WONT SURVIVE OR GROW IN MONTANA OR GEORGIA. BUT THEY WILL HAVE THEIR OWN TYPES THAT WILL EFFECT MMJ. DRY HOT NIGHT CYCLES WORK BEST WITH LOTS OF AIR MOVEMENT ALL DURING THE DAY CYCLE. A GOOD HIGHLY RESISTANT STRAIN IS TRAINWRECK. THE MOST RESISTANT STRAIN IS THAI , MOST OG'S HAVE THAI IN THE BASE STRAIN LINE UP. BUT INDOOR GARDENS.... TRULY ALL BETS ARE OFF. I HAVE UVB LIGHTING AND UVB AIR FILTRATION. NEVER GET A ISSUE WITH MOLD,MILDEW ETC.

does any one know if I apply baking soda to get rid of p.m. do I need to wash of the baking soda residue? becuz it is pretty thick and I would think it would keep it from getting light!

lots of ways to get rid of p.m. even hydrogen peroxide will do it. but it is in the air. so treatment is continuous. uvb lighting kills spores. so add that to the underside of the canopy timed when lights are on. and use over head uvb during last 3 weeks. even dish soap will kill p.m. in mild solution. inless your looking at each leaf with big maginifer to see it start you have to treat all the time.
all the solutions that are in this thred work fine and comming up with a combo will do the trick.
cold and humid during lights on prevents it. and hot and dry at lights off prevents alot of other problems.

Back
Top Bottom