How do i use a bong?

dope69

I generally just smoke joints, but a friend gifted me a bong and i don't know how to use it properly. He said using it is easier than rollin so i wanna do it, but i dont wanna screw up. PLEEEASE HELP!!

A question I can confidently answer. :)

How to use a bong---

Step 1- Fill with water til the Stem (the part that has a bowl on top, then goes into the body of the bong) is abot 1/2" submerged.
Step 2- Break up some budlets and fill your bowl.
Step 3- Use a lighter to ignite the bowl while you inhale on the bong to about 1/2 lung capacity.
Step 4- Extinguish flame, Use the Carb (some have bowls that pull out of the stem, some have a thumb hole) to 'clear' all the smoke in the bong.
Step 5- repeat
Step 6- repeat
Step 7- repeat
Step 8- ...what were we doing again? :hmmmm: oh yea, Repeat. :)

and you can also use ice instead of water or put ice in your water
or don't put anything at all in there and itll smoke like a pipe

A couple things to keep in mind:

Never blow into a bong without a carburetor or with the carb closed. You will either get the bowl wet or have nasty bong water all over the carpet.

Nasty bong water...the more often you change the water, the better. I use Formula 420 for cleaning. Bongs get nasty real quick. Keep everything clean. Clean often as opposed to infrequent "deep" cleans. A skunky bong will make even the kindest nugs gag a buzzard.

A couple things to keep in mind:

Never blow into a bong without a carburetor or with the carb closed. You will either get the bowl wet or have nasty bong water all over the carpet.

Nasty bong water...the more often you change the water, the better. I use Formula 420 for cleaning. Bongs get nasty real quick. Keep everything clean. Clean often as opposed to infrequent "deep" cleans. A skunky bong will make even the kindest nugs gag a buzzard.

If you spill a bong in your house that hasnt been changed in a long time... you need to sell the house. :) :lot-o-toke: :rofl:

I always did it while standing on my head for maximum buzz.
When running low on ganja, you can blow your hits into garbage bags for future use.

I heard toe nails and banana peels make good medicine.

Just kidding, but those were true urban myths.

:Rasta:

I always did it while standing on my head for maximum buzz.
When running low on ganja, you can blow your hits into garbage bags for future use.

yea keep blowing it the garbage bag and when it dissipates then lick the bag :rofl:

Other than spilled water, keeping any form of water pipe clean is paramount. This is how I do it.

Picture_5041.jpg
Picture_5081.jpg

Rubbing alcohol and table salt work better than the store bought glass cleaner and are very cheap for that deep clean.

And when your done with that you can make a very salty, dark brown martini that should only be given to enemies at holiday parties.

yea I like using alcohol
even the drinking kind 150 proof or better will work fine
but rubbing alcohol from the drug store is a lot cheaper lol

Back
Top Bottom