How Do I Use Neem Oil Without Getting My Plants All Oily?

OK. Last night I thought I saw a couple of insects flying around and assumed they came from the outside in with me.

Just now I found 2 leaves partially eaten. I believe that was done by a moth/caterpillar.

But we definitely seem to have white flies.

I have Thuricide, safer soap, and neem oil.

I have to go get another spray bottle. Any tips?
I have started buying the 1 gal small pump up spray containers that has a little wind with it for you can get all up underneath everything really good. And because I buy the concentrate and I never mix it quite as strong as they say.

OK. Last night I thought I saw a couple of insects flying around and assumed they came from the outside in with me.

Just now I found 2 leaves partially eaten. I believe that was done by a moth/caterpillar.

But we definitely seem to have white flies.

I have Thuricide, safer soap, and neem oil.

I have to go get another spray bottle. Any tips?
I've been a big advocate of "Nematodes" (google it!) ...They're a parasitic organism that attack larvae laying insects, ie...white flies (thrips), fungus gnats, moths, house flies, spider mites, etc, etc...I have no bugs for about a year now, and best of all is no spraying of my plants anymore, just mix with plain water and water it normally. Peace :snowboating:

I have started buying the 1 gal small pump up spray containers that has a little wind with it for you can get all up underneath everything really good. And because I buy the concentrate and I never mix it quite as strong as they say.

I have a few of those that I've been using.

Nematodes

Good idea. Looks very promising and I'll have to look into it more.

I've been a big advocate of "Nematodes" (google it!) ...They're a parasitic organism that attack larvae laying insects, ie...white flies (thrips), fungus gnats, moths, house flies, spider mites, etc, etc...I have no bugs for about a year now, and best of all is no spraying of my plants anymore, just mix with plain water and water it normally. Peace :snowboating:

Have a favorite brand with all the beneficial varieties?

Have a favorite brand with all the beneficial varieties?
1580748041975.png

Back
Top Bottom