How do my plants grow faster?

Tris420

Hey Guys !

This is a Beginner question i guess .. I got a little tent 4 Plants in it - Og Kush , Critical Kush and Critical 2times...
Im Growing under a Marshydro 95x5 ,on Plagron soil ...They are in Bloom stage now ... 2nd week ..

But my Critical Kush is Like 50cm ... Og Kush and 1 critcal 40cm ... and 1 Critical only 25 cm ... They were same size when i sent them to flower ...

Now my question is how do i make them grow faster ? Should i get them as high as the Critical kush so like in 30 cm distance to the lamp .. or should i leave the small plants on the ground so they grow to the light more quick ?

Thanks in Advance ! Sorry for my bad English ! Greetings :))

Plants are not made equal :thumb:

The only time you might get close results is with F1 hybrids & even then you may get some phenotype occurrence but in general less.

Soil can take a little longer to make them big, compared to hydro or soilless (coco, promix)

What are you feeding EC/PPM?

What nutrients are you using if any?

Also, you have pretty much Indica strains, they will always be short & squatty usually.:)

And i have a different question too ...
what was the smallest plant you guys seen at harvest? and what did it yield thanks in advance :)

and of course nobody really answered my question lol should i leave them on the ground (big distance to light) or get them the same height as critcal kush(close the the Light) or doesnt really matter?

If it is just a matter of keeping the canopy even for better light penetration, put something under them to get the short one(s) up even with the bigger ones. I find it easier to adjust the height of the plants than it is to mess with the light(s).

And i have a different question too ...
what was the smallest plant you guys seen at harvest? and what did it yield thanks in advance :)

and of course nobody really answered my question lol should i leave them on the ground (big distance to light) or get them the same height as critcal kush(close the the Light) or doesnt really matter?

I'm sure there are smaller, but the smallest I've seen (not mine) was about 8" tall and yielded 9 grams.

Show us what you got!

og_kush29.jpg

View image in gallery

Sorry For the pics being sideways lol ... my Bad !

Last Picture is the Critical which i accidentally topped twice !

They look good to me.
The only way I know to grow faster is hydro.

They look good to me.
The only way I know to grow faster is hydro.

Ok thats good to hear thank you Boss ! ill try to find a Tutorial on hydro ! But i think its more for Already good growers right ? so not good for beginner? ill take a look at it anyway haha ... How do you grow ? soil or hydro?

o and i got another question ... yesterday i saw in a youtube video that some guy said that really good growers dont buy feminized seeds ... they buy regular seeds and only pic the best plant of them and make it their mother plant and get cuttings from this 1 plant to get the best product ... is that true? i would have thought that growing from seed would get you best end porduct haha :) !!

Again Thanks in advance :)

Soil for me.
Me and hydro don't get along so well. I'm not currently set up for it. Also, I prefer the taste of organic soil-grown produce.
Trust me, I'm no boss. I just try to pay it forward for all the help I've received here. :high-five:

Soil for me.
Me and hydro don't get along so well. I'm not currently set up for it. Also, I prefer the taste of organic soil-grown produce.
Trust me, I'm no boss. I just try to pay it forward for all the help I've received here. :high-five:

well you are to me hahah ,Boss! O so there is a different taste . thats good to know :) Yea i guess ill wait until i smoked the plants that Im currently growing in soil ... About how much time saving are we talking here ? Hydro vs Soil ? Like 2 weeks ? 1 week or a few days ?

Thanks again !

Ya an eager bunny Tris :thumb:

Well hydroponic methods normally show faster veg growth by a week or two but doesn't really allow for faster flowering times !

Regular seed is ok but it is a roll of the dice for male to female ratio this of course takes time & space...

In a practical sense feminized is better because you know what ya gonna get & saves wasting time or resources !

..........Ok thats good to hear thank you Boss ! ill try to find a Tutorial on hydro ! But i think its more for Already good growers right ? so not good for beginner? .......

Not necessarily. I went hydro from the start. It's just a different method, same learning curve.

Ya an eager bunny Tris :thumb:

Well hydroponic methods normally show faster veg growth by a week or two but doesn't really allow for faster flowering times !

Regular seed is ok but it is a roll of the dice for male to female ratio this of course takes time & space...

In a practical sense feminized is better because you know what ya gonna get & saves wasting time or resources !

Not necessarily. I went hydro from the start. It's just a different method, same learning curve.

Ok Thank you very Much Guys... I will stick to Feminized Seeds and start looking on Some Hydro Tutorials now !! Really helpful... Have a Good Day !!

Hi Tris , To start i am no pro grower .
Your plants look good to me , very compact , but they should stretch a bit .
As regards reg , fem or auto's I prefer auto's , with reg you are taking a gamble on sex , so I would stick with fem if I was you , or you could give auto's a try , there are sum great dwarf strains if your worried about size that are suppose to finish in 50 day .
As regards faster growth , you could give coco a go , there are sum growers that treat it like hydro and feed 1 ,2 or 3 times a day and say you cannot over water because even when saturated it still retains 30% oxygen .
Please ask any questions you want .
Be safe .

Hi Tris , To start i am no pro grower .
Your plants look good to me , very compact , but they should stretch a bit .
As regards reg , fem or auto's I prefer auto's , with reg you are taking a gamble on sex , so I would stick with fem if I was you , or you could give auto's a try , there are sum great dwarf strains if your worried about size that are suppose to finish in 50 day .
As regards faster growth , you could give coco a go , there are sum growers that treat it like hydro and feed 1 ,2 or 3 times a day and say you cannot over water because even when saturated it still retains 30% oxygen .
Please ask any questions you want .
Be safe .

Thank you !! yea i saw these Autoflower Plants but i heard they dont yield as much as a feminized seed for example .. is it true? i think i have to go read up on Autoflower plants or i end up asking to many questions here haha :) Have a nice Day and Thanks again !!

Back
Top Bottom