How do they look?

engineer

This is my first grow with bagseed under 3 42w cfls. In 2.5 gal container of mg. This is just a first time run through with no budget to see what i can get. First pic is of my best plant after 6-7 weeks, i attempted topping it and i think it worked. Second picture is of entire group The two on the right are two weeks behind.

Any Suggestions?

a.186798

b.186799

Seaweed extract to help limit internode length and provide excellent trace elements and facilitate other nutrient uptake couldn't hurt. Make sure the CFLs are within 3-4" of the tops. A fan blowing constantly on the plants. Check the pH of your water in and out of the pot (6.5-6.8). Starting to see some yellowing...1/4 strength nitrogen rich fertilizer every third watering (as needed). Water only when the soil is drying out - check before and after by the weight of the pot. If roots come out of the drain holes pot-up to the next larger size. Stuff like that.

Nice to see what can be done with just cfl's.I am using cfl's for my veg cycle or until they are a month or so old and will then go under my 400 MH until flower

yeah we've (we meaning my house-mate and I) have been trying to get watering right. The soil was definitely dry in these pics. Freaknature, I've heard miracle grow soil doesn't need any nutrients for quite a while; so I've held off. This pic is about a week old, since then a couple plants have been moved to 5 gal containers and another light was added. I'm taking your advice and am gonna move the lights down to a 4" range.
Thank you sir

You're probably right about the soil - the color could just be my screen, and I see a bit of a dry tip, which may mean they have plenty of food.

Sounds like you're on your way - good luck with everything.

myself and others have had trouble with mirical grow. liquid and soil. check it out.mabey "mirical grow" under search.lookin good though!! happy hemping,todd

Back
Top Bottom