How do they look?

DA420

420 Member
My ladies ( hopefully ladies ) are exactly two weeks old today this is my first grow I was wondering how they look to others ? They are apollo haze which 75% sativa
420-magazine-mobile645961584.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1484068231.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: How do they look ?

They are T5 bulbs I basically have the light sitting on top of them I raised them for the pictures but I normally have them within an inch from the tallest one so close the taller ones are pretty much touching the bulbs

How do they look ?

I also have a 600 watt MH light with a reflector cover is it possibly time to switch it over to that one ? If so how close should it be to the plant ?

They are T5 bulbs I basically have the light sitting on top of them I raised them for the pictures but I normally have them within an inch from the tallest one so close the taller ones are pretty much touching the bulbs

cool beans I too grow with t5 (4 foot 8 lamp) ok your set up is good I stand corrected. your sativa strain my just grow long and tall. keep up the good work.

okay,,I had to laugh I wrote my reply before I saw mikexyb's post .....again great minds think alike. I dont use MH but a good rule to follow regardless of light type is " hold the back of your hand to light source, if a distance feels to warm to your hand it is most likely too warm for your units

Thank you everyone for you help . I have the 4 foot T5 with 8 bulbs also in a 4 foot by 2 foot tent so will I be able to keep them under my T5 bulbs for the whole grow ? I also have a 600 watt hps for flowering if I need it as for the hand rule I do use it some of my plants are taller than the others and they are basically touching the bulbs but I'm trying to keep it close as possible for some of the shorter ones . So should I leave it the way it is and not switch my lights ?

Back
Top Bottom