How do you define it.

lost201a

How do you define the old hippie and new hippie .Also how do you define the old grunge people and new grunge people.

And do you think the hippies ,potheads and grungers will make a big come back or do you think the preppy kids are taking over and will do any think to keep weed illegal?

Old hippie I think flower child with bright colors and beads and protests everything.

New hippie I think talking slow with a part-time job and uses "dude" and "man" a lot.

:D :D

I know, highly stereotypical, but people asked what I thought.

to me, old hippies are those who entirely encompassed the lifestyle and took alot of hallucinogens.

new hippies are mostly hippies at heart. still all good.

i think new grunger dudes just try and talk like kurt cobain. no offense to you guys. i mean kurt did talk and sing pretty cool but cmon...

but like user so aptly put, i think its better to make your own little niche in terms of which subculture you belong to.

Old hippie I think flower child with bright colors and beads and protests everything.

New hippie I think talking slow with a part-time job and uses "dude" and "man" a lot.

:D :D

I know, highly stereotypical, but people asked what I thought.

But, dude, you see like, man, I work part time dude, but I also , like, man, you see, man, I got to college full time dude. So I end up working, man, like, a full time job, dude.:peace:

Actually, I still think of the old time hippies when I think of hippies today....Does that make me unimaginative or what?

Back
Top Bottom