How do you grow very small plant that will flower.

jellybean60

1st time grower. I dont want some crazy big plant. Just a small one that will harvest 4g or so.
I saw a thing online about keeping your plant in a solo cup the intire time but I could not find a "How To" step for step.
Has anyone done this before? Can you give me a link or comment a step by step?
I will be starting out with some seeds. (should I test the seeds first to see if they sprout by putting them in a baggy and wet paper towl?)

Hey jelly,

You can find multiple threads answering all the questions you have by just searching these forums. I recommend you search how to germinate seeds. Paper towel method has worked the best for me. Heres the link to everthing you need to know to get startedHow to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

If you want a very small plant as described, Start your seedling under 12/12 the entire time!!Good Luck and make sure you start a journal!!

IMO veg your plant for a little while. I think it will be stronger that way. Grow it to 1/2-2/3 the total height you want it, then go 12/12. I`m no expert but I think this is right.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Im doing it. Just for giggles I took 5 clones (after they rooted) and put them in pots and went streight to 12/12. This is what they look like at three weeks. think ill get over oz on each one. went right into fox farm nutes for bloom.
DSCF1265.JPG

Vege til the plant is a foot tall and then go 12/12. You will get a 2' tall ( or so ) plant. Mine have always about doubled in size when flowering. You want to make sure you have a stout trunk to hold the colas so you will need to run a small fan on the plant every day for a couple hours to make it grow strong. It wont take a lot of wind to give it some strength I learned the hard way. I had to string my 1st plant up like a puppet to keep it from breaking in half from the bud weight.

Thanks everyone! Once I get the seeds I will take pics and post my progress. I cant wait to try it out. It will be like a fun science experiement lol.

Back
Top Bottom