How do you maintain/prune mother plants?

laffin my ass off...hey nibec..."bonsai mothers" my ass! LOL...i been hackin away at these things and the stalks are freekin hugh...i hack em down a foot, they bush up a foot...looks like a damn jungle in there...but i thinned it out...ha ha ha haaaa

...was thinkin, make one or two of em flower...
...i have 8 ready to go clones big enuff for veg...(2 AWESOME strains, WonderWoman and "ChristmasBud" (lol...my guru forgot the 'name of th strain' but it is AWESOME pure indica...lol)
...maybe take a couple clones and make them "bonsai"...lol

So...any suggestions? :thanks:

haha, sorry didnt see this till now, i'v been working some crazy amounts lately and havent had time to sleep, let alone read the forum unfortunatly.. almost over though!

anyways.. yeah.. they grow like crazy :p , heres a tip... get rid of some of your light. and cut back a little on nutes, that'll slow her down a bit.

stupid advice temoved

Please stop doing that ... butane is a solvent that will love the plastics in that bottle, and you will be leeching them out at the same time. You are smoking contaminated stuff that way.

(increasing risk of (amongst others) cancer)

I'm gonna resurrect this thread ..

Can I cut off all growth from a certain branch or will that dry up that branch, and kill it ? If not, how do I prevent this ugly sight:

IMG_20141223_172549.jpg

Any advice is much appreciated ... I fear that I will kill her if I cut off the new shoots and leave none on there ... but if I leave one node on, it doesnt get to look very pretty :/

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom