How do you make 5 star bubble hash

Johnboy6006

I've seen a lot of stuff about 5 star bubble hash, but no one has taken the time to explain how you get that great of quality. So my question is how do you make it, I already know how to do bubble hash. Is it just the process of keeping each screens extracts separate from the others?

I've seen a lot of stuff about 5 star bubble hash, but no one has taken the time to explain how you get that great of quality. So my question is how do you make it, I already know how to do bubble hash. Is it just the process of keeping each screens extracts separate from the others?

5 Star Bubble is more of a rating system (much like hotels) with the very average being one and the full-melt dab-able ice wax being 5 stars, like Nikka T's products . Here is a link: Explaining the 5-Star Hash Rating System | Northwest Leaf: The Patients voice

Hope that was some help dude...

Nice one:smokin:

As for how you go about making it (which was your initial question! :oops:) Here is a little something to help get you started, in the form of a video;
that's the process in detail LISTEN CAREFULLY, and here's some of his results:
What he basically says is that freshly-frozen trim (whilst still wet just after trimming, not an hour before you want to run it from dry) is what you want for that dab-able consistency in the end product. From my experience fresh-frozen will yield a little less but a much more wax-like oily product. Hope that finally answered your question mate...

Cheers

As for how you go about making it (which was your initial question! :oops:) Here is a little something to help get you started, in the form of a video;
that's the process in detail LISTEN CAREFULLY, and here's some of his results:
What he basically says is that freshly-frozen trim (whilst still wet just after trimming, not an hour before you want to run it from dry) is what you want for that dab-able consistency in the end product. From my experience fresh-frozen will yield a little less but a much more wax-like oily product. Hope that finally answered your question mate...

Cheers

Yeah I'm looking to make dabable bubble hash, if I can accomplish it with my skills.

Fresh Frozen Buds are also very nice and can easily make dabbable products. Ive seen a lot of people use fresh frozen colas with the sugar leaf and trim still attached. They call that Fresh Frozen Whole Plant

Back
Top Bottom