How do you make CO2 hash?

jlt1202

Hey guys, im lookin in to how to make some dank CO2 hash, but most of the ways i have seen do it use a large, expencive unit to make it.

Does anyway know a effective way to make CO2 hash,

Also im going to post any info i find on CO2 hash on my search to find my hash!! lol

Re: How do u make co2 hash??

it is pretty simple

I could explain it but it is much easier to see it done. Search youtube for "dry ice hash" you will have plenty to watch

no no no that is simple yes i agree, im talking about how to make co2 WAX, similar to butane methods you would compress the mater with co2 AND then burn off the co2 but its not Exactly the same story...

Well you said hash... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Same goes, it is easy and there are many videos on youtube

be careful

I was reading about this a few weeks back and absolutely could not find a small "micro" style way to get this done correctly, the ones I did find had major flaws that just looked sketchy and completely un safe. Everyone refers to getting a dang "Supercritical extractor" if you are going to want to get into c02 oils, but everyone doesn't have lbs and 10 grand sitting around to do so. Take necessary precautions if you do find a method you want to attempt. Safety first. Goodluck on your c02 adventure jlt :roorrip: CA

^i feel that im hitting the same road block, seams the benifit dosnt outweigh the cost lol,

im mostlikly just going to learn how to purify the BHO wax and make it in to Shatter. lot of pll ranting about it, and seems easy enough to make, supplies cost around 200-300$ but should last for ever!

thanks for the word of advise/encouragement/caution haha

Likewise. Tane method is probably the most common, just got to start experimenting to get that set in stone step by step perfect extraction method that everyone strives for. I've got a buddy who pretty much followed what he learned from the internet, made his own little twerks to the process, and now produces some killer wax/budder. I've been trying the easiest method I found which was iso wax, very tasty and a nice potent high. The one thing I do now know is strain, strain, strain your final watery product to get any chlorophyll that seeps through, the more strains the cleaner the product, at the cost of a little yield it is worth it! Be Informed & Keep it safe jlt :peace: CA

Back
Top Bottom