How do you store it?

Marek

I've heard a lot of different theories on storing bud, some people say the freezer, or fridge, jars or foodsaver sealers, etc etc...

HOW DO YOU STORE YOUR BUD?!

Marek

Hi Marek. I tried the foodsaver idea. I am sure I wasnt using the setting properly, so vacuuming smashed it. What I did was buy the marinading container they have. No smashing it, and nice and airtight.Then I put it in the back of a cupboard. I hope I'm doing this right. It's too expensive to not store it properly.

I'm looking forward to reading everyone's ideas on this subject.

Thanks for starting this Marek.

Peace and happiness:peace:

Airtight container (they sell cheap ones that you can make airtight by pressing on the lid) in the freezer. Only way to fly.

OneThree, I thought you were moving to Sunnyvale. ???????

I've had some difficulty with sealing jars in the freezer, the rubber tends to freeze solid and leak a bit.

Also, I was wondering what you all did for everyday storage of your 'current smoking' stash? Sometimes it seems like the bud dries out a little faster in the fridge, even in sealed containers, maybe its just me and I'm tapping into them too often.

Marek

I keep mine in a air-tight container in a cool area..I cant put it in the freezer or rommmates will see it :laughtwo:

Yea, where I live I need to travel at least 45 minutes to get to the closest dispensary, so I tend to have 3-4 strains at any time and a couple types of hash, at least. The Hash is all stored in the freezer, and most of the bud in sealed container in the fridge.

Besides the storage and travel implications, I'm just personally indecisive, usually want to have choices with my bud, depending on the day.

Marek

Freezing pot ruins it.
I keep mine in 1 gal. plastic containers that I got free from the deli; the kind that orig. contained mustard, etc.
They seal tightly and I keep them in a closet behind a pile or dirty clothes.
From there smaller amt.'s go into a tobacco humidor that sits next to my desk and from there the nugs go into a shot glass for scissoring into perfect smoking consistency.

We have had this debate before. Freezing pot does not ruin it if you do it properly.

For long storage times, like months, freezer is the only way to go. If it's your normal stash a nice airtight glass (so you can keep an eye on it) jar in a cool place is fine too.

And I was planning on moving to sunnyvale, but my company has had some problems getting finalized. I may just end up moving back to brooklyn. We shall see, both would be amazing.

I save pill bottles and vitamin bottles. Then I break down a few ounces into different bags so it fits in them. I usually keep different kinds of weed in different bottles. Works good. It stays fresh a lot longer with very little work.

I keep mine in the freezer....keeps it fresh. Also when you have a blunt, put it in the freezer. It burns slower. Well at least it does for me anyways.

I've never frozen my stash and I have heard that it gets crap if you do, so I never will!
I do however keep a stash in my underwear drawer in a sealed bag, one in my larder in my backy tin and usually have some in anotha backy tin in my handbag which is kept in my coffee cupboard... I think I'll have to find a new hiding place for that one tho!

glass jar, it keeps it fresh for longer and wont take off any resin glands.

Back
Top Bottom