How Do You Use MMJ?

ZedRules

:smokin: I thought this would be a good time to talk about the way you as a MMJ patient consume your cannabis and why you prefer that method over others...

I use a Volcano and have had mine since Feb. this year and I love mine out of conveinience of storing up more than one hit and it is user friendly.
The quality effect is excellent and I prefer this over my Vapogenie & Vapor Box & whip...I can't smoke because of my lungs.

I also cook with it and buy edibles.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Re: How Do You Use MMJ??

I've been using a Vapor Tower for a few weeks and like it a lot. It's a lot easier on lungs and throat, no coughing, and I'm using a lot less. All it takes is a couple of pinches on the screen and then a repeat a couple of hours later. I'm saving the residue to make cannabutter. So far I have about 1/2 of what I need to cook with. :cheesygrinsmiley: Before getting the vape I smoked mostly joints and a pretty irridescent glass pipe that I haven't used since getting the vape. It's cool not having an ashtray around anymore. Sometimes I eat it in cookies or brownies but no more than once a week. I'm unsure if eating mj is harder on the liver than smoking. Been trying to research that. Does anyone know?

1.Vape
2. Pipe or Bong
3. Joint
4. Edibles

Did I miss any?:cheesygrinsmiley:

Peace and happiness:smokin:

I've been using a Vapor Tower for a few weeks and like it a lot. It's a lot easier on lungs and throat, no coughing, and I'm using a lot less. All it takes is a couple of pinches on the screen and then a repeat a couple of hours later. I'm saving the residue to make cannabutter. So far I have about 1/2 of what I need to cook with. :cheesygrinsmiley: Before getting the vape I smoked mostly joints and a pretty irridescent glass pipe that I haven't used since getting the vape. It's cool not having an ashtray around anymore. Sometimes I eat it in cookies or brownies but no more than once a week. I'm unsure if eating mj is harder on the liver than smoking. Been trying to research that. Does anyone know?

Julianne, I did a quick search on liver metabolism & long term effects on MJ use including edibles: )

Unless you are suffering from hepatitis B or C, you have very little to be concerned about. Some studies suggest that while THC raises heart rate and blood pressure, it has a mild vasodialation of the liver's portal vein ( the main vessel for the liver ) and in liver disease often it is associtiated w/ circulation to the liver. Eating brownies will have no worse effect on your liver than vaporizig would. Why not make brownies and do a vape & munch 420 style.:smokin:

Julianne, I did a quick search on liver metabolism & long term effects on MJ use including edibles: )

Unless you are suffering from hepatitis B or C, you have very little to be concerned about. Some studies suggest that while THC raises heart rate and blood pressure, it has a mild vasodialation of the liver's portal vein ( the main vessel for the liver ) and in liver disease often it is associtiated w/ circulation to the liver. Eating brownies will have no worse effect on your liver than vaporizig would. Why not make brownies and do a vape & munch 420 style.:smokin:

Thank you Zed. I do have Hep C. A couple of weeks ago I ate some loaded choc cake a friend had made. It was really good and lasted all afternoon & evening but I didn't feel well at all for a couple of days after that. Now I'm thinking maybe I should just stick with the vape.

Im not an official MMJ patient....However I do use marijuana for medical reasons. Mainly insomnia and severe arthritis in my hip. I usualy smoke from a bong or a bowl...Im looking to invest in a volcano though, any suggestions Zed?

Im not an official MMJ patient....However I do use marijuana for medical reasons. Mainly insomnia and severe arthritis in my hip. I usualy smoke from a bong or a bowl...Im looking to invest in a volcano though, any suggestions Zed?

I have to say SG4 that the thought of putting out so much cash for a piece of equipment is intimidating...the Volcano is dropping in price and if you are a patient fellow, you may end up w/ an envious deal...still, here is an example of taking the right risks...I have a 7.1 Bose dual cube s/up with a kick ass Velodyne sub for backup and the cost sent my wife into shock...BUT IT ROCKS and she admitted it...always buy @ best price, but settle only for excellence!:smokin: Point is you get what you pay fo.:cheesygrinsmiley:

That feeling bad is the "HANGOVER" effect Edibles have. I can only eat a Tiny square of Chocolate and I will feel weird for days..Some people feel diffrent effects than others.. I just take Bong Hits all day.. and I feel Great. The only edible that works on me is the Dumb Drop.. which is Pure Hash in a Gum Drop.
I've not heard of that. Is the hash uncooked? How much in a Gum Drop?

Do some research on that 'residue' - as I understand it, it's useless and containc 0% THC, as it was vaporized by the machine (unless it's not working properly). And honestly, I think that residue would be gross in food :pimp:

Do some research on that 'residue' - as I understand it, it's useless and containc 0% THC, as it was vaporized by the machine (unless it's not working properly). And honestly, I think that residue would be gross in food :pimp:
Thanks for the caution. I got the idea from many threads I've read on here from some of the guys that do it. Being forever curious I will try it once to find out for myself. I have always had to do my own research LOL

Do some research on that 'residue' - as I understand it, it's useless and containc 0% THC, as it was vaporized by the machine (unless it's not working properly). And honestly, I think that residue would be gross in food.

-Mr Robmac

Vape residue (vaped cannabis) is best used in oils. Organic, extra virgin coconut oil is my medium of choice when recycling vape. Next is olive oil.

Mr Robmac, you don't eat the actual vape residue, you ingest the oils made from it.

Normally I just take spoonfuls of the recycled vape oil and enjoy the ride!

Yes it works.. I'm not the only one on this site who has done it this way with positive results.

Zed has tried this method.. works pretty good, eh mate?:cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

-Mr Robmac

Vape residue (vaped cannabis) is best used in oils. Organic, extra virgin coconut oil is my medium of choice when recycling vape. Next is olive oil.

Mr Robmac, you don't eat the actual vape residue, you ingest the oils made from it.

Normally I just take spoonfuls of the recycled vape oil and enjoy the ride!

Yes it works.. I'm not the only one on this site who has done it this way with positive results.

Zed has tried this method.. works pretty good, eh mate?:cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

:laughtwo: Pinch is right of course, he is the expert at extracting every last THC molecule; I use EVOO w/ my vape leftovers...very narcotic when taken in decent quantities....you don't need to be hard core like my 1st Mate Pinch...he's been at it a long time and I use his expertise on board my ship
the MMJ Ragamuffin 420 :smokin:...just go to a health food store and ask for gelatin capsules for your ingredients...take your scrapes & warm them in oil... You use the capsules in place of swallowing oil and that should address some of the stomach distress. A recommendation: Please consider eating a little food before trying these capsules & this eliminates most of the nausea.There are several recipes drawn from Ewoid.com & our fourm here if you do a little search. I have a post breaking down how I do it...I love the flavor of pot like Pinch does, so that the taste of vaped material or the oil does not bother me.
Besides the oil is good for your health & skin...not just mind effects.:peace:
:hmmmm: The key is MR Robby~Mac is whether the material has been fully vapoized...yes if one does vaporize the mateial to dark brown...it is likely devoid of any THC...I don't always vape mine to such extremes because of it's taste (burnt popcorn). So, in my case, it is possible to capture the remaining THC trough heat/oil extraction. It is my goal to get every molecule just like the Mercedes Benz commercials about gas consumption.

Thank you Mr Z, the Captain of this ship..

"Quite simply captain, I examined the problem from all angles, and it was plainly hopeless. Logic informed me that under the circumstances, the only logical action would have to be one of desperation. Logical decision, logically arrived at." -- Spock

I just love that quote.. make any sense you want out of it.. I just love it.:cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

Back
Top Bottom