How does it look? Being a first grow

Spliffenroll

Greetings yall. :Namaste:
My poor plant is suffering from phosphorus deficiency.. She is 45days old (2 weeks into flowering). I've been giving it enough phosphorus so she should recover, i hope. I just wanted you guys to let me know how she looks for being a first experimental grow. She is 8,5 inches tall btw.. Thanks in advance. Have a nice day yall, JAH BLESS !:thumb:

IMG_261912.JPG
IMG_262115.JPG
IMG_262012.JPG

What light are you using and was it grown from a seed? Your plant is almost exactly the same age as mine, mine are 5 days older and I am starting to flower Monday.

What light are you using and was it grown from a seed? Your plant is almost exactly the same age as mine, mine are 5 days older and I am starting to flower Monday.

I am using 4, 23W CFL bulbs, i had 5, but one of them broke while i was trying to upgrade my growbox unfortunatly.. and yes it was grown from seed, one month of veg, and she is right now almost in the third week of flower. i started to see the white hairs at the end of the first week and she grew almost double in size in the last 2 weeks... :) Jah bless and Good luck with yours :)

What size container? She might be getting root bound. Not really good to transplant once she is showing hairs but, bigger the root bigger the fruit. Make sure your cfl's are in the 2700k color range. Girls like that reddish spectrum during flower. Good luck.

What size container? She might be getting root bound. Not really good to transplant once she is showing hairs but, bigger the root bigger the fruit. Make sure your cfl's are in the 2700k color range. Girls like that reddish spectrum during flower. Good luck.

:Namaste: The container is 7 inches in diameter and i have a limited grow space so.. i guess its okay, and yes i am using 2700k CFLs :) thank you =)

I think you have a nitrogen def because of the yellowing. Look in frequent asked questions and checkout the plantproblem post it will help u. I had mine in veg for 6 weeks and started flowering Tuesday I think

Greetings yall. :Namaste:
My poor plant is suffering from phosphorus deficiency.. She is 45days old (2 weeks into flowering). I've been giving it enough phosphorus so she should recover, i hope. I just wanted you guys to let me know how she looks for being a first experimental grow. She is 8,5 inches tall btw.. Thanks in advance. Have a nice day yall, JAH BLESS !:thumb:

IMG_261912.JPG
IMG_262115.JPG
IMG_262012.JPG
By chance are you checking the PH of your water? and if so what are you PHing it to? Are you using a PH kit or a PH meter? If a meter, when was the last time it was calibrated?
If your not PHed to 6.5 or at least in the ballpark, you could be experiencing nutrient lock out due to the PH either being to high or to low but my guess would be to high. but that is just a guess without knowing more information.

Yeah sorry but the first thing I thought before reading those responses was WHOA look at the interveinal Chlorosis...That thing needs some Nitrogen!!!

That is so young I can't imagine it has used up what is there so likely you have a pH problem. I would check that and get it in line.

For a quick nitrogen fix you can put some dechlorinated water in a bucket and put some pre-composted steer manure in a sock and steep it in there overnight, preferably with an air stone bubbling it because then you will get some extra goodness. But you just care about the nitrogen so just tea bag that...pH it, then add that to the pot.

Nitrogen Def can take up to 5 days to really go away. And if it gets so bad that the leaf tips start going then those leaves will not heal.

Good luck!!!

nitrogen-info-marijuana.jpg

Thanks alot guys, really appreciate the help. I will do my best and try to fix the pH problem and now i atleast know and will be careful for my next REAL grow. Thanks again :D
Jah bless

Back
Top Bottom