How does marijuana affect me

provoken

I have bee smoking MJ since I was 18-19ish. I smoke once or twice a day 4 or 5 days a week. I was wanting to know, how does it affect me? I have ADD and I have read somewhere that it can be good for people with ADHD/ADD. If so than how does it help? Is it a bad idea to smoke marijuana if I am going to college? do you think it might effect my grades? I find that if I smoke one hit and not get too stoned than I am much more motivated to get things done. I can clean my room and do dishes and I will be doing nothing but cleaning while I crank up my music. Most of the time I am not motivated to do much of anything at all. I also notice that when I am writing big papers I can think of the words much easier. I come up with big detailed words to describe something that I normally don't come up with if I am sober. Reason why I posted here is because I want to know some facts about marijuana and not propaganda. I have read something about how marijuana can be used to improve brain cell growth but I cannot find any information to back that statement up.

Hi! :)

Honestly only you can say how it affects you, not some random study. If it helps you do what you are setting out to, then it's a positive addition to you livelihood. It sounds like, in moderation, it allows you to study more efficiently, and I've heard this from many others as well.

Cannabis helps to heal/protect healthy cells (including those in the brain, etc.), while destroying unhealthy ones (like cancer, etc.). Smoking it isn't the healthiest means of ingestion, and the smoke you breathe in can prevent your body from healing as well as it would otherwise. I would recommend vaporizing as a healthier alternative, have you tried this?

:high-five:

I would definitely suggest trying a vaporizer of some sort if you never have before! At the end of the day you are still technically smoking something even if that something isn't tobacco, and a lot of people are more comfortable with the idea of vaporizing for this very reason.

As far as products go specifically and by brand, there are so many. But generally there are two kinds of vaporizers: one that is meant to sit on a table top and be used in a home setting, and one that is portable by means of a pen. These two types can vary greatly in price and style, so there are lots of options for you to choose from if this is something that interests you!

I have bee smoking MJ since I was 18-19ish. I smoke once or twice a day 4 or 5 days a week. I was wanting to know, how does it affect me? I have ADD and I have read somewhere that it can be good for people with ADHD/ADD. If so than how does it help? Is it a bad idea to smoke marijuana if I am going to college? do you think it might effect my grades? I find that if I smoke one hit and not get too stoned than I am much more motivated to get things done. I can clean my room and do dishes and I will be doing nothing but cleaning while I crank up my music. Most of the time I am not motivated to do much of anything at all. I also notice that when I am writing big papers I can think of the words much easier. I come up with big detailed words to describe something that I normally don't come up with if I am sober. Reason why I posted here is because I want to know some facts about marijuana and not propaganda. I have read something about how marijuana can be used to improve brain cell growth but I cannot find any information to back that statement up.

I was watching a documentary where a doc did a study in britian I think it was. And one of the results showed people were able to do this very thing. So I guess its something else MJ is good for eh. It was on youtube. Tons of different documentaries with good info. But I will say dont believe everything you see on TV, its why were in the mess we are today in regards to politics. Google the facts for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom