How Does She Look?

RookieJuana

How does this 11 week old Northern Lights Auto look? I'm still learning how to read these. I think she's mostly clear but I need correcting if I'm wrong! She still has quite a few white hairs!

Attachments

• 20190412_121711.jpg
    20190412_121711.jpg
    804.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 2019-04-12-123544.jpg
    2019-04-12-123544.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 79
Kind of hard to tell for sure from the pic,but it looks like you've got a lot of
cloudy trichs,but not any amber yet,so you've probably got at least a week,
maybe even 2 before she's "ripe"

That is- if you're looking for amber-if you'd like less couchlock,she looks
about ready now.
Maybe another pic with just a smidge more focus would be good....:)

Kind of hard to tell for sure from the pic,but it looks like you've got a lot of
cloudy trichs,but not any amber yet,so you've probably got at least a week,
maybe even 2 before she's "ripe"

That is- if you're looking for amber-if you'd like less couchlock,she looks
about ready now.
Maybe another pic with just a smidge more focus would be good....:)
Ok I'm waiting at least a week! Thanks so much!!

How does this 11 week old Northern Lights Auto look? I'm still learning how to read these. I think she's mostly clear but I need correcting if I'm wrong! She still has quite a few white hairs!

Looks really good congrats. I ran a northern lights white widow cross awhile back altho it was a photo not an auto. But it really had northern lights traits an tasted so good man ur guna b in for a treat come harvest. That girl looks really good congrats. Me personally I'd wait a week or so but it's up 2u an what type of high ur going for but whatever ur decision I'm sure ull do great good luck.

Looks really good congrats. I ran a northern lights white widow cross awhile back altho it was a photo not an auto. But it really had northern lights traits an tasted so good man ur guna b in for a treat come harvest. That girl looks really good congrats. Me personally I'd wait a week or so but it's up 2u an what type of high ur going for but whatever ur decision I'm sure ull do great good luck.
You are so kind! Thank you for your time and input!!

Back
Top Bottom