How does smoking MJ make you feel?

G-Dog

Marijuana is the most popular illicit substance.

How does it make you feel?

I have had the hardest times in my many years of smoking understanding what it is that marijuana does for me.

How does smoking MJ make you feel. What makes you like it?

When I see the medicinal uses for MJ the biggest one to me is it's anti depressant qualities. No other drug available can make me feel as happy and content. It has no real side effects. It really is a beautiful thing. The only down side for me, if anything, is that it burns my throat and lungs if I take too big of a hit and that seems to make me a bit paranoid.

I love to get high before I do something I hate (like shopping). I can go to Walmart and be amused at the spectacle of humanity. I can tolerate standing in long lines with interesting people.

I love to smoke weed when I look at art as well.

Sex is wonderful on weed. I think sexual orgasms last longer and are more intense.

Fishing, Golf, or playing board games are more fun.

And in the end, the next day, all is fine. No hangover. No guilt.

Not a single drug (sorry if you do not think it is a drug) is as wonderful and beautiful as our beloved marijuana. Why in the world is it illegal.

Smoking marijuana makes me feel relaxed. I'm pretty anxious when I don't smoke and I am often stressed and depressed. Working, going to school, dealing with family problems takes a tole on you. Smoking is my favorite thing to do to relieve my stress. I also smoke because of insomnia. The downside of smoking weed, at least for me, is my short term memory. I'll be in the middle of a story and then I'll say "whelp, sorry I forgot what I was going to say"

Smoking weed does amazing things for me, I feel weightless, I'm calm, I'm stress free and I just go to this whole other world. I hate shopping too, and if I smoke weed before I go I'm okay with it! Oh and music is like crazy awesome when I'm high! And usually when I'm sober I can't express how I'm feeling but when I'm high I write it all down and it just all starts making sense.

I think this is going to be a cool thread.

When I first started smoking I felt that I had become one of the free thinkers of society. The people that truly think outside the box. That was many years ago and I am still amazed with this beautiful plant.

I hope that everyone can come up here and say something.

Relieves my anger that i get from Call of duty
Gets rid of Stress from work
Stops depression from life

and gets me horny for some reason....

Basically it makes me feel the 4 H's... Happy high hungry horny :)

Relieves my anger that i get from Call of duty
Gets rid of Stress from work
Stops depression from life

and gets me horny for some reason....

Basically it makes me feel the 4 H's... Happy high hungry horny :)

Totally agree with feelin the 4 H's when I'm high!!!!

Marijuana relieves depression 4 me, & stress, I enjoy conversation & laughter more, + It really helps my insomnia, & stomach aches always go away 2, when I smoke, Bud is jus good all the way around
PEACE OUT:peace:

Weed seriously changed my life. I've been severely depressed pretty much my whole life and smoking has helped me move past issues and continues. It's easier to shrug things off and move on, keeping that "on edge" feeling away. I feel like I'm being my total self when I'm high, cuz that wall is down and I'm not nervous or embarrassed. And no more waiting three hours to pass out even if I am sleepy as fuck! Haha, couple hits and I'm right back out.

I smoke because it makes me feel great.

I actually feel the opposite when it comes to sex, I'm less interested when I smoke. It's always been like this, even though if it does happen, it is better and more intense.

I love smoking in the morning with some coffee, its the best way to wake up. This morning for instance I was extremely tired from lack of sleep last night. Usually I would be dragging all day, but I took a couple bong rips in the morning and felt perfect within minutes.

Marijuana is the most popular illicit substance.

How does it make you feel?

I have had the hardest times in my many years of smoking understanding what it is that marijuana does for me.

How does smoking MJ make you feel. What makes you like it?

When I see the medicinal uses for MJ the biggest one to me is it's anti depressant qualities. No other drug available can make me feel as happy and content. It has no real side effects. It really is a beautiful thing. The only down side for me, if anything, is that it burns my throat and lungs if I take too big of a hit and that seems to make me a bit paranoid.

I love to get high before I do something I hate (like shopping). I can go to Walmart and be amused at the spectacle of humanity. I can tolerate standing in long lines with interesting people.

I love to smoke weed when I look at art as well.

Sex is wonderful on weed. I think sexual orgasms last longer and are more intense.

Fishing, Golf, or playing board games are more fun.

And in the end, the next day, all is fine. No hangover. No guilt.

Not a single drug (sorry if you do not think it is a drug) is as wonderful and beautiful as our beloved marijuana. Why in the world is it illegal.

Um.. dude.... you took the words right outta my mouth. Seriously you nailed it. :nicethread:

when i smoke it makes me forget about issues for the time being and i find myself chilled out and stress free

also makes chatting to other people online more fun lol

i do get the munchies big time ahha ...... found myself going to the shop early hours of the morning to get something for the hungry feeling and dry mouth situation.

all in all ..... when i get high i really dont give a f*ck about anything ..... just enjoy the ride of being high =)

It depends really...the one thing it does is make me eat, gained a lil weight too. That is my main reason for smoking, loss of appetite. I also suffer from anxiety and depression. It helps me with taking other medications that make me feel sick to my stomach. Then there are times when it puts me in gaming mode which I usually play World of Warcraft, computer games or the Wii.

Sexually,it makes things way more intense. I am sure my boyfriend enjoys that as well...

speaking of burning ur throat. why does that happen, its annoying, is it just some strains or regs or low grade weed in general, whats the secret behind this, is it too much weed and u should take a break or what?

Back
Top Bottom