How far away am I?

Mysteltin

Hello, crop king seeds. Flipped lights 66 days ago, but these white cookies are not even close to looking done? First grow...

Soil FFOF and newt trio
Distilled water with cal mag added ph 6.25 atm
Any questions can answer...not sure why it's taking so long for these to develop. I didn't mess up lights at all, heat is about
420-magazine-mobile163477854.jpg
420-magazine-mobile636883025.jpg
86 day time 80 lights out, relative humidity 45

Hello, crop king seeds. Flipped lights 66 days ago, but these white cookies are not even close to looking done? First grow...

Soil FFOF and newt trio
Distilled water with cal mag added ph 6.25 atm
Any questions can answer...not sure why it's taking so long for these to develop. I didn't mess up lights at all, heat is about
420-magazine-mobile163477854.jpg
420-magazine-mobile636883025.jpg
86 day time 80 lights out, relative humidity 45

Nothing really? They seem so far away but so long into flower

Welcome to the mag. I looked at cks site and says 9weeks. So your spot on. Pretty much it always goes over the breeders timeline but they should be a bit more plump since they are about 9 weeks. I would keep them going. Are they putting out new growth or have they stalled?

I noticed new growth today even. Only running 300w HPS and not seeing anything but clear tricombs

Keep them going and see what happens. I would also check the runoff ph make sure your not locking out.

Can you start some new ones while these finish? You should check out coco coir and How to grow marijuana free lessons scroll down past all the facebook posts and watch the videos. Neil changed my life. The videos are long and he rambles but its so worth it. I had so many issues in ffof

Welcome to the mag. I looked at cks site and says 9weeks. So your spot on. Pretty much it always goes over the breeders timeline but they should be a bit more plump since they are about 9 weeks. I would keep them going. Are they putting out new growth or have they stalled? What is the runoff ph?

I havnt checked runnoff PH just PPM - that runoff is 750ish right now

Keep them going and see what happens. I would also check the runoff ph make sure your not locking out.

Can you start some new ones while these finish? You should check out coco coir and How to grow marijuana free lessons scroll down past all the facebook posts and watch the videos. Neil changed my life. The videos are long and he rambles but its so worth it. I had so many issues in ffof

Wife is pregnant so she let me know this is a one and done deal for right now haha. I did a solid flush 1.5 weeks ago and I noticed new growth at that time

I'll defiantly check out these videos for the future though thanks man

I would continue with feeding until 10-20% amber. Some like more some like less. When its amber enough for you give them a good flush. Im in coco so my flush is a little shorter then you'll need in soil. Congratulations!

I have some molasses I was going to run that and water alone for the last 1.5 weeks or so, ever use that? Heard it helps smell and taste

Ive never flushed with molases but i could see it. AN makes something with carbs and sugars to make the buds have more flavor and thats pretty much what black strap molasses is. Has to be blackstrap im pretty sure though. Some dont like the taste that AN i think its bud candy and carbo load so ive never tried. Ill have to give some BSM a go one harvest soon though.

Back
Top Bottom