How far should flowers be from LED?

As said above, I have LEDs that I can keep as low as 8" from the tops but if keep my strip LEDs under a foot I have tosted tops.
It also depends on the angles at which your diodes emit light at and coverage of your particular light,

That doesn't really work with LEDs. That is a trick for mh and hps. If I did that my plants would fry to a crisp under my quantum boards. I have LEDs I can get the plants 1/2" from and others that have to be 12-16" away. Not a one size fits all situation.

That doesn't really work with LEDs. That is a trick for mh and hps. If I did that my plants would fry to a crisp under my quantum boards. I have LEDs I can get the plants 1/2" from and others that have to be 12-16" away. Not a one size fits all situation.
Never thought of that.
Thanks !!

Manufacturer recommendation is usually rather close but varies, or find it by moving it slightly until you see the plant not liking it and move up some from there. And still is a "ballpark" kind of number as it will vary slightly on the Strain, so in example 15" might be perfect one grow and a different Strain it will burn/bleach the tops at that height.

Manufacturer recommendation is usually rather close but varies, or find it by moving it slightly until you see the plant not liking it and move up some from there. And still is a "ballpark" kind of number as it will vary slightly on the Strain, so in example 15" might be perfect one grow and a different Strain it will burn/bleach the tops at that height.
ok gotcha will play around with it:)

This thread has been moved to FAQs.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

Back
Top Bottom