How fast are they?

Autos are very debatable on flowering, the majority of breeders will give you a set time but the majority always end up being 2+ weeks more give or take a week or 2 on top of that too, autos also can flower at any stage so you can't control the flowering like you would with photos.

Northern Lights from Royal Queen Seeds finished around 12-13 weeks for me, around the same for there Sweet Skunk too :).

I've heard smaller containers help. Makes sense since auto's are supposed to flower when they hit may maturity. I tried it in my hempy and my auto started showing preflowers at day 18. I used what I think is a 2.5L pot and drilled the hole about 2.5-3 inches up. IMO hitting what it thought was the water table after what was probably only a few days made it grow and mature fast. Check it out at day 49 today:

IMG_20190711_172842759.jpgIMG_20190711_172809791.jpg

I think it'll be as done as done gets in 70 days.

Autos are very debatable on flowering, the majority of breeders will give you a set time but the majority always end up being 2+ weeks more give or take a week or 2 on top of that too, autos also can flower at any stage so you can't control the flowering like you would with photos.

Northern Lights from Royal Queen Seeds finished around 12-13 weeks for me, around the same for there Sweet Skunk too :).
So, lets say that 100 seeds from the same batch would not flower at the same time?

I've heard smaller containers help. Makes sense since auto's are supposed to flower when they hit may maturity. I tried it in my hempy and my auto started showing preflowers at day 18. I used what I think is a 2.5L pot and drilled the hole about 2.5-3 inches up. IMO hitting what it thought was the water table after what was probably only a few days made it grow and mature fast. Check it out at day 49 today:

IMG_20190711_172842759.jpgIMG_20190711_172809791.jpg

I think it'll be as done as done gets in 70 days.
Wow thats real quick. And looking good.

Probably not, if seen some autos start flowering at a few inches high, I had 9 N/L autos that flowered around the same time though :).
Just learning about autos but I know this info is going to make some people very unhappy. No way to pull three crops, around here, if the flowering times are off by weeks or more. Two seems more doable to me. Either way, license to grow big time on its way.

Thanks dude :ganjamon: the small pots thing isn't fact but I'm going to run my next few in the same container and see what happens. Good luck!
Thanks, it is a work in progress, may not grow until next year but have a lot of tees to cross and ies to dot. Very exciting times around here though.

Back
Top Bottom