how good are ushio bulbs?

Bigjoemeat

Hello all..goodmorning. Right now I'm using a 1000w ipower aircooled hps..im using just the standard hps ipower bulb. First off, I think I really screwed the outcome of my current grow with a standard hps..my next ladies are ready to be flowered and am looking for a quality hps bulb that'll give my girls the right light waves needed. Was thinking of purchasing a Ushio bulb. Are they any good? What's the difference between the Ushio super hps bulb and the Ushio opti red bulb?

Guess if it doesn't have to do with leds it wont get answered. Thanks anyways...

I don't think this is the reason you are not getting a response, out of the 100 views your question got, the odds of someone having used these particular bulbs is slim.

I have never used them but have heard good things about them, there are a lot of comparisons with other bulbs available on the net, just google 'ushio vs'

Hortilux Super HPS is slightly cheaper. Any reason why not go with a proven bulb?

Im not saying Ushio is bad, but I have never used one. I know without a doubt that the Hortilux bulbs are great.

Back
Top Bottom