How good would it be?

Re: How good would it be??

It would be awesome, I would put on some 311, we could all blaze and be at one. I feel more connected with you people then I do my friends and family, for so many reasons. You guys are the shit!

....We'd need one massive ass hookah....

One big massive party would kick ass!

But for practical reasons, we might want to split it into a series of smaller parties, one in each state sorta thang....

I would so be there.

LOLOLOL i had this thought a couple days back. that one day in the future we should have congregations of 420magazine. at least in our own separate continents. HAHA it'll be like the UN. but better and more useful. LOL.

good work on raising the issue lordmong heheheheheh

there should be a state by state get together, imagine the pics! I am down, anybody from the douglas-cobb area pm me

Might as well bring em with you, got to be smoked now or never man :headbanger:.

who in the heck would be tending all our gardens if we all met somewhere at once?

well then id smoke with with all the 420 members... we should have a party hahah

I say we all go to Hawaii 2015 for 4/20. 8 years should be enough to plan ahead for and time to save for the good trip.

could we make it 9 years brett, I'm busy that day.

Everyone has to iron on a picture of their avatar to their shirts! Or name tags... Hello, I'm CustomMX6!

I say we all go to Hawaii 2015 for 4/20. 8 years should be enough to plan ahead for and time to save for the good trip.

I understand the world is supposed to end on 12/21/2012 according to the Mayans. My green friends/family are planning a party on that day just in case. But in the off chance the world doesn't end, I'm up for Hawaii in 2015. Any idea of how I can get there without going thru an airport or falling off a cruise ship? :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom