How hard could it be? A month without smoking

Keir Stama

That's right folks. I'm going to be helping out with the disaster relief and won't be taking anything with me. Should be gone a month so... I think I'll be fine but who knows, so I'm going blog everyday. Will there be changes in my mood? Will I crave more to eat? Hope not. So come on this not so glorious ride with me. I have taken my last told for the night and that's it, for a month. No more. Maybe one more. Good night.

So first day without smoking has come and gone and I'm not freaking out yet. Do miss the relaxation it gives me after work though. We will see how tomorrow goes.

So I missed posting yesterday (I forgot) and it wasn't to bad. Today, however, is a different story. That all I've been thinking about during my down time. I was doing ok until two guys walked by me at like 9 this morning. They had obviously had some wake and bake time during their morning commute because they were LOUD. So not a good way to keep my mind off of it and then to smell it on my floor in the hotel was diving me nuts. Oh and btw this area and all the hotels including this one are crawling with state troopers from all over the state -♂️ Still hanging in there though. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Days 4 and 5 are over and I'm hanging in there. Not really thinking about it. I bet I get high as hell when I get home though. Lol

It's been one week since I took a toke. Everything is fine and I'm dandy. (I was singing that in my head to Barenaked Ladies One Week tune. Lol) My wife was jacking with me tonight when I called. Telling me her mouth was dry and I know why. Damn it I miss her. Goodnight.

Back
Top Bottom