How I passed a Piss test

jickler

I have been reading the pass piss test threads and I have not seen this(perhaps I am blind)

I had been smoking everyday, then I had this job interview and they said I needed to get a drug test. I had no idea this would be the case. I thought well, there goes my chances.

2 days later was the test. So, I went on a major detox. I had taken lots of anti-oxidents(garlic, vitamin C) I figured it could not hurt. of corse the day before and the same day I drank a lot of water.

Guess what? I passed! I got the job!

I don't know if it was luck, my metabolism (I could stand to lose 80 lbs) the combination of garlic and Vit C but I sure was surprised I passed.

Has anyone heard of passing a Pee test with anti-oxidents? By all rights I should have failed?

Any Ideas/theorys why I passed?:allgood:

P.s. Your results may vary

I should mention if this makes a difference that the Vit C was a lot of OJ and the garlic was not the pill form but the chopped dried kind.

You sure they tested for MJ? A few years back I had to test for a life insurance policy, and I was all nervous and flushed etc....

Turns out, they were only testing for other, hard drugs, lol....I had nothing to worry about.

Yeah, I smoked the day before and drank tons of water and passed. You are just peeing straight water with enough creotine(FireFox's spell checker isn't helping me here) in it that they know its piss.

bigfanofpj said:
You sure they tested for MJ? A few years back I had to test for a life insurance policy, and I was all nervous and flushed etc....

Turns out, they were only testing for other, hard drugs, lol....I had nothing to worry about.
Well, health insurance companies have known this for a while, but pot smokers are not statistically more susceptible to lung cancer than non-smokers.
Cigarette smokers on the other hand...

well a while back when i wuz a sophomore i got caught with bud in class....

the sunuvabitch flew out my bag when i wuz pullin out my homework...

that morning i smoked a couple joints... and the day before and the day before the same thing... a couple joints b4 class...

well that day when i got caught it killed my high so the cop didnt see i was high...

but my parents took me to get tested and i acted like i didnt care so it didnt seem suspicious...

i walked in took the test while my parents watched and i passed....

crazy shit.... lolz

Ive passsed 2x, smoked within 48 hours of test:

Day of test:

1.5 hours before, start chugging water, 1-1.5 gallons.
1hr before test, pop a few multivitamin
30 min b4 test, pop another multi vitamin.
If you've pissed a lot by now, drink a lil more water.

Go take your test.

I honestly don't know..All I know it was a drug test. I don't think I want to ask:smokin:

I have detox tea that works pretty good and i also go get an instant solution from my local head shop and milk thistle works. Others are cranberry juice, blueberry juice, creatine, and vitamin c. I am trying mixing small amounts of each next. I am currently recieving random drug testing and i am under house arrest and intensive probation so its vital that i drink tea everyday and drink certain nutrients and of coarse lots of water

Back
Top Bottom