How I perform low stress training on my plants: Lots of pics!

Before
839AC7BA-9BF6-4520-8BAC-B2688B863442.jpeg
and after
C255D43D-2ECC-4601-BF75-B22DA02F665A.jpeg
and the top
Lol my buddy jokingly called this the Scotty method XD
37E682C2-72D3-48A6-BC54-1360E712F809.jpeg

It’s quite simple, all yous gotta do is drop your plant and voila XD you’ve got your super lst plant.
P.S, attempt at own risk, I can not be held responsible for any future failures at this high risk method XD.

Oh man I’m still laughing at this, it’s just that for like the past few weeks, while I’m moving my plants around things have been flopping , and it was freaking me out, but the leaves seem healthy and everything just keeps on growing must be fine right:hmmmm: as long as they get there DLI right XD

Turned out nicely! I like the twisting you did to get the nodes facing up. Though I'd have kept that apical stem flat rather than let it angle up, to convince the plant that it had no top.

On a tall plant like this wouldnt lollypopping be quite beneficial as there is such a huge different between the top bud and lowest? Ive seen videos of people lollypopping up to this red line. Of course during veg stage
20200309_145747.jpg

I'd have kept that apical stem flat
Yeah I’ll keep that in mind, what I was trying to accomplish is keeping it inline with the rest of the canopy of the plant as they all grew together. This is my first LST. I’ll try keeping it flat on the next one.

I pinned the fan leafs down with hooks into the soil as it grew I kept grabbing the next node that landed on the top and pulling it down to the left of the stalk, as well as holding the stalk down. So naturally it wanted to grow with torsion to the left. It that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom