420 Magazine Background

How I perform LST, low stress training, on my Autoflowers: lots of pics!

DV-travis

If they where autos then they would most likely be in flower now. But I have photoperiod. I just have to wait some more for the tops to grow so I can pull it down to the edge.
But I see now the issues people have trying to get that top down low. How the heck do you do this on autos? Mine always started to flower by 30 days. Rethinking this. Just may do topping next time. Can I still top them being bent over?

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

DV-travis

You mean bend them first and then top them later? Sure!
Cool.
Was thinking I might top them after the top reaches the edge of the pot.
I'll post up some pics in a few days. Bend tie, bend tei repeat

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

InTheShed

DV-travis

InTheShed

Even when the canopy is flat I'd still keep the main a little lower than the rest as they grow. I found that if you let it grow up it tends to outpace the lowers.

If you top, will the new shoots from the main ever give you the weight the original top would have produced? That's the question! You can do it for #science!

Top Bottom