How I perform low stress training on my plants: Lots of pics!

Damn patience I severely lack it lol I want fat frosty buds now it's taking a lot of mental energy to not flower them already lol they look so nice and smell pretty good cant wait to see how they turn out. I have my hands tie behind my back advice given to me by @MrSauga tho the knot is slipping a little everyday.

Hey shed just want to say great thread. I am trying lst for the first time on my current grow. I waited until after I topped my plants once and let them get bigger before I started training them. Your advice about getting the main tops lower then the lowest growth has worked really well I will be flipping to flower in 2 weeks

Damn patience I severely lack it lol I want fat frosty buds now it's taking a lot of mental energy to not flower them already lol they look so nice and smell pretty good cant wait to see how they turn out. I have my hands tie behind my back advice given to me by @MrSauga tho the knot is slipping a little everyday.
Oof, but that takes patience lol I'll see how well I can do tho.
The better the patience the bigger the harvest! It's a mantra...keep repeating :).

The most important thing you can give your plant is patience. Sometimes easier said than done. If you think you need to “ do something” to your plant, wait a day or two then reevaluate. Cheers!

Edit: By the way, patience is but one of the lessons this plant can teach us.

Thought I would put up a couple of pics of my plants

White Banner
20190416_185546.jpg
20190416_185341.jpg

Blue Cookies
20190416_185500.jpg
20190416_185451.jpg

Had a disaster with blue cookies yesterday my clip fan fell down and broke a main stem on my plant I taped it back together and removed the tie thats why the one top is higher then rest

On the white banner the lower branches are the ones that are the tallest should I tie those down before I flip

Back
Top Bottom