How I perform low stress training on my plants: Lots of pics!

That's an interesting approach! I wonder how the plant deals with the growth hormones when it's tilted rather than pulled down like standard LST.

I do try to keep the top slightly higher and am still doing LST. Any thoughts about how the hormones will react? I'd like to see those losers growing a little faster, then I could reduce the angle of the tilt.

:passitleft:

Looks good. Makes sense!
Thanks for stopping by Skid!
I do try to keep the top slightly higher and am still doing LST. Any thoughts about how the hormones will react? I'd like to see those losers growing a little faster, then I could reduce the angle of the tilt.
I try to imagine a plant growing out of un-level ground, which would still have an apical branch. So the tilt method would still require the top to be lower than the lowers to convince the plant there was no top.

As long as you have that top tied down it should force the plant to redistribute the auxins, but as always, lower than the lowers is the way to do that.

Awesome pics. I'm starting my first ever grow using methods increase yield. LST is being used for Blue Dream, Black Jack and Pineapple Upside Down...

I'm going to top my Amnesia and Super Silver Haze.

(All photo)

I think I'll give LST a try for my autos, too. I don't normally grow autos but I got some free seed - so why not?!

Awesome pics. I'm starting my first ever grow using methods increase yield. LST is being used for Blue Dream, Black Jack and Pineapple Upside Down...

I'm going to top my Amnesia and Super Silver Haze.

(All photo)

I think I'll give LST a try for my autos, too. I don't normally grow autos but I got some free seed - so why not?!

You will not regret LSTing your plants.
I wont ever grow another plant without LST or some kind of training. It will also make your life easier when harvesting so you can do it all in one shot, i had to harvest the top colas of two of my plants first and the rest at a later date due to the height different of top and lower colas....the light distance was a major factor as i couldnt lower it anymore or else the top cola would burn causing the lowers having a light deficit.

LST plant vs no LST plant
Screenshot_20200307-173957_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20200307-174019_Gallery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom