How I spent my 420 - how did you spend yours?

SkinnyChef

As I had replied to the "What are your 4-20 rituals?" thread...

I attempted to do 420 bong hits. I don't have a great bong..just a little 8" plain glass job that costed all of $20.00. I saved for 4 months to buy the extra smoke for 420.. I got 1/4 oz of White Rhino, 1/4 oz of Blueberry & 1/2 oz of Black Domnia. And we had some Banana Kush about 4 grams.

I started with a wake & bake a 5:00 am...lol.. then did one bong hit every few minutes...
It took me 18 hours and 38 minutes ( close as I can get the time there my be a few missing..lol)
I went though all the smoke and had my oldest son bring me another 1/8 oz of Mr Nice.
During that time I drank 4 hot teas, 7 bottle water, 5 Mtn Dews and 1 beer. Eating was done in between bong hits.
Listened to a ton of tunes..Laughed my ass off and just generally had one hell of a day!!!!

So..all tho I smoked all 420 bong hits.....I didn't get it done before midnight. But I was close!!!! But the next morning (Sat) I was ......SHIT I AM OUT OF SMOKE!!

Re: How I spent my 420..how did you spend yours?

Sounds like you had an excellent celebration of the holiday :) I actually didn't do as much as past years, but managed to smoke at both 420am and 420pm as well as about every hour of the day. I probably went thru about 1/2oz of bud, packed a few "salad" pipes of 5 different kinds all ground up together, layered with kief :) Glad that you had an excellent 420!!!

I baked some pot brownies for my hubby and his friends and ate one. Currently breastfeeding, so I'm not smoking and only had a brownie because of 420. Next year will be better.

Re: How I spent my 420..how did you spend yours?

well i was at work at midnight the start off of 420 but at 1:30am i got off work and smoked a qtr of white widow and sat by my grow closet and watched my babies grow lmaoo i was :tokin: so dont judge me but later on around 2pm me and 8friends agreed to each bring a qtr of weed and we combined and smoked our ass off i was :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke: omfg lol =) it was all swisher sweets but i mixed it a bit and made a lil bong out of a 2liter bottle lol ( they dont like bongs gets em too high so they say smh lol) but next year i plan on gettin a pound :) :circle-of-love:

As I had replied to the "What are your 4-20 rituals?" thread...

I attempted to do 420 bong hits. I don't have a great bong..just a little 8" plain glass job that costed all of $20.00. I saved for 4 months to buy the extra smoke for 420.. I got 1/4 oz of White Rhino, 1/4 oz of Blueberry & 1/2 oz of Black Domnia. And we had some Banana Kush about 4 grams.

I started with a wake & bake a 5:00 am...lol.. then did one bong hit every few minutes...
It took me 18 hours and 38 minutes ( close as I can get the time there my be a few missing..lol)
I went though all the smoke and had my oldest son bring me another 1/8 oz of Mr Nice.
During that time I drank 4 hot teas, 7 bottle water, 5 Mtn Dews and 1 beer. Eating was done in between bong hits.
Listened to a ton of tunes..Laughed my ass off and just generally had one hell of a day!!!!

So..all tho I smoked all 420 bong hits.....I didn't get it done before midnight. But I was close!!!! But the next morning (Sat) I was ......SHIT I AM OUT OF SMOKE!!

the 420 club is born

Back
Top Bottom