How Important Is Light Leak?

How might it effect a plant that’s two weeks into flower and your light accidentally goes on for 15 minutes? Strains are poison skunk & lsd

you'll be fine as long as it doesn't happen often.

How might it effect a plant that’s two weeks into flower and your light accidentally goes on for 15 minutes? Strains are poison skunk & lsd
It will probably stall development by a couple of days or actually regress it. It depends when it happened. If you’re lucky, it will have no effect.

yeh I just made a tent from 1/2 inch pvc and panda film and it has a few pinholes...i'm not gonna worry about it. Plus i'm filling the room with green light bulbs.

Why not tape them up? It takes very little time. Turn all the lights on outside the tent. Sit inside the tent and seal it up. That will show you any light leak. Duck tape as appropriate.

I have duct tape on most of them but not all...guess that's what I get for using 5 mil panda.

I have duct tape on most of them but not all...guess that's what I get for using 5 mil panda.

Around here, you use what you can afford.
I'm on a strict budget just like you.
You got this, Stih. :thumb:

Get them all. You’re putting in a lot of time to have them hermie over something you can control.
Yep...you have a good point. Just went through with some t-rex tape and took care of the rest. :)

My hash plant is sitting in my library room with a blanket around her. I flipped her to 12/12 and was really worrying about the ambient light in here but she started flowering so I'm good. From now on I can't grow this large a plant in the house, I was very afraid she'd hermie. She still could I suppose. Wish me luck.

My tent came with a sheet of extra mylar I hot glued pieces of that over the pin holes.

I was wondering what those pieces were for lol

Back
Top Bottom