How is my lady?

hioue

Hello!

This is my first post, and my first grow, I thought I would share what I've done, and check out the feed back I would receive.

This is a bagseed
I'm using Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil
No nutes, just plain water.

As far as lighting goes, I have 2 55 watt(200w equivalent) cfls
on the side, I have 4 26 watt cfls, but those are near the ground for some babies growing there.

7-9-11_036.jpg
7-9-11_035.jpg
7-9-11_023.jpg
7-9-11_020.jpg
7-9-11_026.jpg
7-9-11_022.jpg
7-9-11_033.jpg
7-9-11_029.jpg
7-9-11_013.jpg
7-9-11_011.jpg
7-9-11_009.jpg
7-9-11_010.jpg

So what do you guys think?

Any and all criticism, questions, comments are welcome!

Any comments on the foxtailing?

Please remember this is my first grow =)

;)

Not that I am aware of no, but perhaps it is malfunctioning, hmm.

Maybe light is leaking in somehow, I will check that as well.

thanks for letting me know about this possible issue!

Could that new growth and stretching result in male flowers being produced on the tops of them? I have read that on this site and around various places. If that is the case, what should I do?

if thats the case, there is nothing you can do! i doubt that will be the case. you are bound to have problems with your first grow, looks like have done ok!

alrighty! thanks, just wondering if allowing it to continue to do that would lessen the end result, or if harvesting sooner rather than later would be an option.

not anywhere ready yet, the white hairs will dry up to red or brown before it is ready. you have probably added a couple to four weeks to overall grow by revegging. time to be patient!

not anywhere ready yet, the white hairs will dry up to red or brown before it is ready. you have probably added a couple to four weeks to overall grow by revegging. time to be patient!

This can be true, but really, without sampling and examining the trichomes, there's not a reliable way to gauge maturity. The dried/colored pistils trick will vary according to strain, as will the trichome color -- that's why you gotta sample ;)

:goodluck:

hey they doin ok mate, but sorry not bein a kunt but why is there no pan leaves left. the plant needs them for photosynthesis or however you spell it. i know you can remove a few for air purposes. it looks like the plant next to it has them still on, leave them on you harvest will be bigger.
Apart from that the plant not ready mate it looks half way through flowering to me the pistels are still stretching for pollen. wait till the like 60% amber same with the trycomes.

This can be true, but really, without sampling and examining the trichomes, there's not a reliable way to gauge maturity. The dried/colored pistils trick will vary according to strain, as will the trichome color -- that's why you gotta sample ;)

:goodluck:

Thank you for replying!

I'm actually getting my vaporizer tomorrow in the mail, so perhaps I will be sampling in the next few days. I have some cloudy and some clear trichomes, so I knew it wasn't near maturity because of that fact;however, I am looking for more of a head high, as I play ALOT of music, so I like to be active and inspired, rather than on the floor lol.

hey they doin ok mate, but sorry not bein a kunt but why is there no pan leaves left. the plant needs them for photosynthesis or however you spell it. i know you can remove a few for air purposes. it looks like the plant next to it has them still on, leave them on you harvest will be bigger.
Apart from that the plant not ready mate it looks half way through flowering to me the pistels are still stretching for pollen. wait till the like 60% amber same with the trycomes.

Thanks for replying!

Well, I might have gone a little over board with the fan leaf removal, but I was experimenting and learning, that is what a first grow, and every grow is about right? Well, anyway, there are fan leaves on the lower branches, and about the plant next to it, that plant is younger, just started flowering, and I'm going to leave all fans on, and see the difference in bud production and, well everything I suppose.

No offense taken friend ;)

Back
Top Bottom