How is this for a next grow? Connoisseur Collection

Hi everyone at 420 land,

I was doing some research to select some strains for my next grow. I was planing on 6 or so strains. I'm just growing one or two plants at a time for legal reasons ... here my selection so far:

Lucy by Barney's Farm
Brainstorm by Dutch Passion (NL X HAZE)
Blueberry by Dutch Passion
Spiritual Punk by Samsara
Blueberry Gum by G13 Labs
C99 by Female Seeds
Hawaian Snow by Green House Seeds
Super Lemon Haze by Green House Seeds

My open question:
Do you have any additions / changes / suggestions?

Concrete:
Did anyone grow Brainstorm yet? Is it better to go for the (more expensive) Sensi Seeds NL X Haze?

Did anyone grow the DP Blueberry yet? Is there a better one? Probably one closer to the 70s original?

(both strains in green font are set in stone, I realy want to grow those next. C99 because I read so many great journals and very experianced growers recommend this, Spiritual Punk, because I have a crush on Samsara seeds, since growing their Spicy White Devil and watching it take off :) )

I'm realy looking forward getting all your feedbacks, please let me know, be it good or bad. Thanks!

Edit: Blue Venom by G13 sounds amazing, anyone had this yet? It's a Blueberry x White Widdow cross.

who can suggest? It is a personal choice :peace:

Hi Buckshot,

That's true, but since I do not have the chance to try out all those strains that are available, I better relie on first hand reports. Half of the list has been selected based on good reviews and great grow reports. I would most likely never came across C99 if I hadn't seen it in various great journals. As for personal preference I like Blueberry, so anyone, who has an oppinion what's the best Bluebrry strain is on the market please let me know. Also if you have anything that is a Blueberry cross and you like it please let me know!

Other example: Tangerine Dream. I was so close to ordering this, but then I heard it has a hard time flowering I decided against ordering it. With the given legal situation one should think twice what to plant ...

I picked up Xlr8's take on Skywalker he posted in OldMedMan's latest SOG. Did anyone else grow the Skywalker yet and compared it to DP Blueberry? Xlr8 posted it was closer to "Blueberry" then the actual DP Blueberry.

Anyone growing the DJ Shorts Blueberry at the moment? Any sponsor who has seeds?

Back
Top Bottom