How late is to late?

JBizzle

Hi,

I would like to know when I can place plants outside to finish flowering to fre up some room in my flowering room?? WILL THIS SLOW DOWN OR STOP flowering alltogether?? The have been flowering 6 weeks this sunday will be 7 weeks..... Should I just let them finish on the HPS system or can they finish out side reguardless???

JBizzle

Re: How late is to late...?

ok, so a couple of days ago swim clipped onne of the colas cuz swim dosent want that couchlock high onn this plant....well it dried for a couple of days then swim broke down the cola cuz it was not that moist but it breaks...well well well.....guess what!!! SWIM FOUND 4 SEEDS!!!! so swim ran in the other flowering room and CHOPPED the whole plant down then wswim had to take a top cola from another plant near by and didn not find anything.....how could swim have missed this HERMIE?????? WHERE WAS THE MALE FLOWERS!!!!!! shit swims pissed now but thanks for the answers guys!!!:headbanger::headbanger:

Re: How late is to late...?

who is swim :?

but oh well, at least those are feminised seeds, you could sell them or grow all females!

Back
Top Bottom