How long approx till I trigger them into flower

Quality G

420 Member
I was told about 4 weeks but don’t know as I am new to this and would like people’s opinions on my plants good and bad nothing taken to hart haha #learning the roaps

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    820.1 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    595.4 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    847.9 KB · Views: 92
Iv had these 4 days now from cutting downt know how old they where befo I took them but are they looking okai to youu mate

Another thing is people say I should snip the heads so they grow into more branches but I’m too scared to haha

You should top your plante couple time and supercrop you can end up with big bushy plante like this one.Dont be scare to try it if you never try you never know.

Attachments

• received_363195034291206.jpeg
    received_363195034291206.jpeg
    532.7 KB · Views: 106
Why do they look so yellow? is that just the light doing that?
It must be the light,because those are the yellowest looking plants I've seen...
They look pretty healthy...just the wrong color.

Why do they look so yellow? is that just the light doing that?
It must be the light,because those are the yellowest looking plants I've seen...
They look pretty healthy...just the wrong color.
Maybe juste the flash from my camera

When I top them which bits do I doo can u put a pic in so I know and are mine ready to be topped and supper cropped or are they too small

Here u go what do u think that are like good bad plus one hasent changed in a week

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    382.3 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    388.1 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    347.3 KB · Views: 90
I see a few things that need to be addressed. First. Can you look for the thread that shows how to ask for help. That way we can get all the info before asking s million questions.
I believe your soil is not “correct” for cannabis. It looks really dark and no perlite. Coco?
The plants are yellow because they are lacking nutrients. You need to feed them ASAP. Something really lite as they are still baby babies. If you can find, try Neptune’s fish and seaweed fertilizer. It’s liquid and smells horrible but within a day you will notice a difference in the plants. Also, make sure your water is dechlorinated and phed too 6.2-6.6 in soil and 5.2-5.5 in coco. If you don’t understand why your water needs to be phed then I suggest a quick YouTube search. That’s how I’ve got majority of my info.

Back
Top Bottom