How long can I leave the bud on the plant?

Britbaby0603

So Ftg here and I have my plant that has been on 12/12 since nov. 26th and she is beautiful and her
Bud is about 2 inch thick and 2 in wide. wondering how long can I leave her bud on? And the problems with it. I was going to harvest her in about a week or two but want to know what you old heads do .

Pictures would really help.
About 8 weeks flowering, should be close, unless it`s 100% sativa.
What strain is it ?
How many pistils have changed color ?
More info needed.

image6924.jpg
this was 4 days ago ..
Unknow exactly what strain she is but about 50-60 % have changed colors to like light orange brown. She's super healthy!!

your plants fan leaves will show fall colors when finishing like red, yellow, orange, or purple or black and it will lean.

Would that help her get fatter? Iv cut down on fertilizer from 2tbs to a gallon every 2-3 day about 2 cups to 1 cup fert 1 cup filtered water . Ph is about a 5 .

I would leave it on 12/12, I think all these other lighting schedules are just things compulsive tinkerers come up with. Less light hours just means it will take you longer. Your plants look healthy to me. Seems like they need a couple more weeks from what I see.

Check these out when you have time.

When should I harvest my plants?

What are Trichomes? Trichome 101

Ok awesome. Thanks so much. I wasn't to sure. I was going to leave them for one more week but now I'm just going to leave them until most of the hairs have changed.

12/12 is actually to save energy all plants should flower at 14 hr 45 min or less. Which means you can have your lights on longer than 12/12 and add more mass to your plant per day 20% more light 20% more bud. Reducing light hours seems to finish plants faster I would wait 12 or 13 weeks before reducing the hours on.

Back
Top Bottom