How long does everybody there CO2

I use CO2 on the 2nd and 3rd weeks ,but some are running straight thru the flower stage to 1st-6 weeks. I’m using compressed CO2 off the beer truck with a rad controller set at 1475 as to not go over 1500 ppm of CO2. Running an old dehumidifier out of a electrical room have to run 24-7 when I use the CO2. Any opinion would be helpful for this next run.

Welcome to 420 Hippie, I've not used co2 yet but I would probably use it for the last half of flowering. Are you going to start a journal? Here's a link to help get you started:
Helpful Links For New Members

Welcome to 420 Hippie, I've not used co2 yet but I would probably use it for the last half of flowering. Are you going to start a journal? Here's a link to help get you started:
Helpful Links For New Members
I’m going to read more of the journals as to get a format of what everyone has done and how they’ve put them together! I’m growing in ebb & flow and haven’t came into one yet, who knows may convert!

That is why I joined it doesn’t make any difference that I grown for 5 years seems like I learn something every time I sit down and read! Already going build another grow room right after the 1st of the year, you’ll see me in here after all these stories! As you’ll find out I don’t have any problem sharing and I would like to know right from wrong. Thanks for the in put !

I started during my second indoor grow, the first 4 plants I tried to grow I cooked them with fertilizer. Not a pretty sight. This community has taught me so much in the past 2 1/2 years.

I ditto PW

Med MJ started locally, got my Card, then found this site when I was thinking about growing, my 1st grow I started a journal here

20 months later, I'm a pain in many many asses here and learning every day

Lol

I'm a pain in many many asses here and learning every day

oh chris, you are much loved here. in my short time here you have helped me and many others greatly.:goodjob:

Read your ebb & flow with star killer OG with advanced nutrients. Rockwool is what I used in the last grow! Posted the pics when I joined . Mines a 20 gallon.

Back
Top Bottom