How long does it take for plants to start budding

Kushmaster216

I have this og plant n it's been flowering about 2 weeks. Does anyone have any advice if really like to know if my plants make or female it's a clone of a female plant..
image3565.jpg
image3568.jpg
image3567.jpg
image3564.jpg
image3566.jpg
image3569.jpg

Please take a look n help me out also if you could check out my other post with all my griw spec on what I'm using would be nice to I'm trying to learn people so please help me thanks!!!

first,we need this answered::welcome:

What strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot?
Size of light?
Is it aircooled?
Temp of Room/cab?
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ?
How often are you watering?
Type and strength of ferts used?

It's hydro dwc
600 watt hps not air cooled just regular light fixture for it
Indica not to sure of percentage
B.c. Grow kit
Flowering
12:12 light cycle been flowering for 2 weeks
Res temp is between 65 n 75 degrees
Room temp 70 to 80 sometimes a little higher n ill bring it back down tho
Had spiders items but been treating them for a little while now n I haven't seen them for about a month now
I believe it's a 8 in pot I'm using like these rocks I got from a hydro store the guy said they would work good
Indoor grow closet
Ph goes from 5.5 to around 6.8 then I drop i read on a forum that its good to run though the stage so I do get lock out

Its female no doubt, although you can't tell from the picture. Now this is an OG Kush correct? If so then they are late bloomers, I know because I have a critical kush flowering right now. It took an extra week to show me what she was. The only way that plant of yours is going to go male is becoming a hermie. And that's not really a male per say. Congrats dooder, its a girl!!

Its female no doubt, although you can't tell from the picture. Now this is an OG Kush correct? If so then they are late bloomers, I know because I have a critical kush flowering right now. It took an extra week to show me what she was. The only way that plant of yours is going to go male is becoming a hermie. And that's not really a male per say. Congrats dooder, its a girl!!

Thanks man and yea it's off a og mother... N thanks in the late flower tip I just did some research n it looks like everything is matching right my problem now is I'm giving her a dark period to help the other branches catch up but my leaves are turning yellow n on my new blue dream clone my tips are curling up?

Curling up is usually a sign of being too close to the light. How far do you have them from the light? I mean like, how many inches? I'm running 1000 watt bulbs so I can't, safely, have them much closer than 16-18 inches and even that will sometimes roast a leaf (I'm placing that blame on the hoods and the hot spots those give off). As far as yellowing is concerned, well its not unusual for a flowering plant to yellow on some leaves. I know my blue cheese yellows a LOT. So how much yellowing and how far into flowering are they? I thought you mentioned something like 2-3 weeks right?

Curling up is usually a sign of being too close to the light. How far do you have them from the light? I mean like, how many inches? I'm running 1000 watt bulbs so I can't, safely, have them much closer than 16-18 inches and even that will sometimes roast a leaf (I'm placing that blame on the hoods and the hot spots those give off). As far as yellowing is concerned, well its not unusual for a flowering plant to yellow on some leaves. I know my blue cheese yellows a LOT. So how much yellowing and how far into flowering are they? I thought you mentioned something like 2-3 weeks right?

The one that the is curling up is a blue dream clone it's under 2 40 watt cfls 2800 lumens each... That's the one curling n it's 4 to 5in from the light.. The og kush is the one flowering I have it on a 48 hour dark period I begged her a long time but a few leafs are turning yellow not all but a decent little amount... The og kush is under a 600 watt hps with a optilume bulb the box say 90000 lumens I have that about a foot n a half 2 feet from the plant and can I clone a flowering plant and can I clone off a clone

There's no way you're burning the plants with those CFL's... I'll have to look into what that curling might be. If there's not too much yellowing I wouldn't worry about it. A picture would help but sure its just from the flowering process. My blue cheese scared me when they started yellowing, because it was a lot of yellowing.
You can clone a clone and you can clone from a flowering plant but my wife has only cloned from a plant that was a week into flowering. I can assume tthat the further you are into flowering the more likely you are to have the success rates drop. As far as you are into flowering may make it difficult but you know, I'm not speaking from experience. I will tell you that my wife got 100% success when she cloned from flowering plants and here's the kicker, THEY WERE CLONES!! so yeah I know for sure you can do that bud brother.

Back
Top Bottom