How long does it take you personally to piss clean?

Remedy808

420 Member
I know everyone is different when it comes to the amount of time it takes to rid your system of thc. I am wondering how long it has taken you personally to pass a urinalysis test. Please include your age, height, weight, and frequency of use. Hoping to collect some data for the community.

I'm 6 feet tall, weigh about 240. I wake up in the morning and start my day with infused sugar in my coffee. I smoke all day, both flower and dabs. I also use edibles frequently.

It has taken me 2 months to produce a clean piss test, which was required for employment.

Please only include your personal results, not what you read or heard. I am hoping this thread can be a reference tool for folks to estimate how long it will take them to get clean.

Thank you in advance for your time!

in the past i could smoke a couple grams and then piss clean three days later.
but those days were only when i 100% knew i was clean before that day and then i wouldnt smoke again till a week later. and on and on.

i went to jail on a parole violation. i had been dabbing for a month straight beforehand on top of my normal joint everytime i left the house to do a delivery as well. i was loaded with thc lol.

got woken up i my cell for a suprise piss test in jail 18 days later and pissed clean. i had been saying to the co doing the test i was gonna be dirty for pot because i had come into jail less than 30 days ago and figured the thc was still in my system.

i have been piss tested on and off since 2002, i have only pissed dirty
2 times in 100s of piss tests. also was on the federal supervised release color system where i usually was tested at least 2-3 times a week for the first 6 months.
i can literally piss on command nowadays lol

After being a solid toker for 15 years I had to stop for work. Took me just over 3 months to pass at home with a 7drug tester kit that's got the pH checker and temp bar etc on it. Job ended up falling through so just went back to smoking lol.
I was 30 at the time. About 12 stone. I was drinking detox drinks, fresh orange, couple gallon of fluids every day. No official excerise but I work in construction so not like I have an easy day.
If you're clean already though and go mad with it for a bit it's out pretty quickly. I've got a mate that only smokes on a Friday and he gets tested on Monday mornings at a rediculous rate. Never been an issue for him.

After being a solid toker for 15 years I had to stop for work. Took me just over 3 months to pass at home with a 7drug tester kit that's got the pH checker and temp bar etc on it. Job ended up falling through so just went back to smoking lol.
I was 30 at the time. About 12 stone. I was drinking detox drinks, fresh orange, couple gallon of fluids every day. No official excerise but I work in construction so not like I have an easy day.
If you're clean already though and go mad with it for a bit it's out pretty quickly. I've got a mate that only smokes on a Friday and he gets tested on Monday mornings at a rediculous rate. Never been an issue for him.

i actually like smoking less often nowadays. i usually only smoke once a day, which is at night after i get home from work

i actually like smoking less often nowadays. i usually only smoke once a day, which is at night after i get home from work
Im the same these days mate. Half gram most days, bit more at the weekend when im off work. Got a toddler so don't get to get pie eyed very often lol.

in the past i could smoke a couple grams and then piss clean three days later.
but those days were only when i 100% knew i was clean before that day and then i wouldnt smoke again till a week later. and on and on.

i went to jail on a parole violation. i had been dabbing for a month straight beforehand on top of my normal joint everytime i left the house to do a delivery as well. i was loaded with thc lol.

got woken up i my cell for a suprise piss test in jail 18 days later and pissed clean. i had been saying to the co doing the test i was gonna be dirty for pot because i had come into jail less than 30 days ago and figured the thc was still in my system.

i have been piss tested on and off since 2002, i have only pissed dirty
2 times in 100s of piss tests. also was on the federal supervised release color system where i usually was tested at least 2-3 times a week for the first 6 months.
i can literally piss on command nowadays lol
Thats a lot of piss tests! Lol..

Thanks for sharing your story and experience.

3 months til clean??! That's a long time! I had to look up how much 12 stone was. ~168 pounds. That 3 month timeframe shook my core! Lol..

Its been a few years since my last drug test. Had an accident at work and was dirty as hell. Forced me to quit again. I have to piss clean before returning to work. I'll also be subject to 2 randoms a year for 2 years(calender is set!). I'm knocking on 40's door now and gained some weight since my last test. Hoping this time I'm still around the 2 month period. That 3 month timeframe is haunting me!

Thanks for sharing Barney!

3 months til clean??! That's a long time! I had to look up how much 12 stone was. ~168 pounds. That 3 month timeframe shook my core! Lol..

Its been a few years since my last drug test. Had an accident at work and was dirty as hell. Forced me to quit again. I have to piss clean before returning to work. I'll also be subject to 2 randoms a year for 2 years(calender is set!). I'm knocking on 40's door now and gained some weight since my last test. Hoping this time I'm still around the 2 month period. That 3 month timeframe is haunting me!

Thanks for sharing Barney!
It surprised me too mate.
I now nave a double dose of quickfix 2.0 wrapped in heat pads sitting in my toolbox.
A few quick slaps, 10 seconds of shaking and a half hour are all i need :)

I get drug tested at work every 2 to 5 months the policy was drugs but now they allow the great green herb
Lucky! I work on the docs which is technically a federal workplace. I have my medical card, but it's of no use. I still can't wrap my head around that. I can take all the doctor prescribed opiates I want. If I smoke some weed at night to help with pain while I sleep, i can lose my job. Even with a prescription. What a load of crap

Lucky! I work on the docs which is technically a federal workplace. I have my medical card, but it's of no use. I still can't wrap my head around that. I can take all the doctor prescribed opiates I want. If I smoke some weed at night to help with pain while I sleep, i can lose my job. Even with a prescription. What a load of crap
fuckin load of bullshit cant even take the meds you want but they will allow fuckin pills that kill people that's the world we live in though

Back
Top Bottom