how long does thc stay in the blood stream?

devils letuce

wifes got a physical coming up for work and they are going to draw blood .

does anyone have any experience with this . not an answer u just googled ,but fact lol..

congrats on all our monthly contest winners ...:goodjob:

wifes got a physical coming up for work and they are going to draw blood .

does anyone have any experience with this . not an answer u just googled ,but fact lol..

congrats on all our monthly contest winners ...:goodjob:

I know for a fact, it will show up in urine for 3 - 5 days and typically any chemical will stay in your blood 4 - 6 times longer.

What is wrong with a Google answer?

I have not done one recently but when I did 8 or so years ago I found a scientific paper about THC interaction in the body. THC is stored if fat cells and released into the blood in small amounts over time until the fat cell is depleted of the THC. This process can take up to 60+ days depending on the persons BMI (Body Mass Index). Cranberry juice and a few other things can speed up the process. There are also kits available that help speed up the process as well.

This is from memory and may not be current to our new level of understanding, I would recommend you Google and look for science journals for your answers if no one else responds.

What is wrong with a Google answer?

I have not done one recently but when I did 8 or so years ago I found a scientific paper about THC interaction in the body. THC is stored if fat cells and released into the blood in small amounts over time until the fat cell is depleted of the THC. This process can take up to 60+ days depending on the persons BMI (Body Mass Index). Cranberry juice and a few other things can speed up the process. There are also kits available that help speed up the process as well.

This is from memory and may not be current to our new level of understanding, I would recommend you Google and look for science journals for your answers if no one else responds.

hey lab .thanks
i found multiple google answers . most answers said your body cleans your blood daily so it would be gone in one day and then some dispute that .

I think 3 to 5 days is the norm. On a physical they shouldn't be testing for durgs though. They're mainly looking for diabetes, low or high sugar levels.

yea i don't think she has much to worry about . when they do drug test at her work is a hair follicle test . she quit smoking for a year a few yrs ago to get this good job .

Back
Top Bottom