How long have I got?

Kountrygrow

Hey guys... I grew 2 plants.... I think I harvest one to early r didn't cure it right.... 2nd one still going ..... it's in a smart pot 5 gal. . Soil based.... used couple of fertilizer and rose bloom...smh no earthly ideal what I was doing but ph is between 5 and 6.5.... just got blossom bloom.... my question is this plant looking good and how long I got till harvest

First grow. .. do I need to harvest?
20160115_085814.jpg

Re: Help...!

No, I'd wait on both. Bottom one might be close,, but without seeing the whole thing I can't tell how much

Re: Help...!

1st one I already chopped it. ..smh I thought too early. .first successful grow but not cure... 2nd is latest. ..I put whole pic tomorrow. .she sleep

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using 420

I would want to see the full flower to give a real estimate. I suspect at least 3 weeks until decent potency and probably 4 to peak it out.

You don't have any brown pistils yet. The pistils brown on the pods when they are either fertilized or drying up from not being used. The correct way is to measure the maturity of the Trichomes. Go into the top of the FAQ section and there is a sticky on "everything you need to know" and 4/5ths down then page is a link on this. Most people who don't measure the trics will wait until at least 80% of the pistils are brown...I say that is still not enough.

It really comes down to personal preference as there are different chemicals that affect the high. do you want it to last long or get you real high for a short time? Unfortunately it is one or the other. The last a long time is usually the better answer as you can keep smoking until you are high enough. :lot-o-toke:

Post a better pic but I bet the physiology of the flower (since it has NO mature pods) is nowhere near ready.

I think bae is not getting enough light...or something. ..thought she be thick...she a hood chic... (seed off the block)

So she is displaying 3 signs of nitrogen toxicity. This will slow growth. Do not use ferts anymore for this grow with Nitrogen. There is plenty in the plant stored up.

There is also as mention a lack of lighting which will reduce potency a decent amount.

If you can get more lights on there then do it.

I would flush those and pH them back in line and try to run bloom only nutes like MOAB that have no nitrogen for the rest of your grow.

:peace:

I got some blossom bloom and mix it in gallon jug and feed her that....I have to get a hold to some more lights....I have bout nine lights on her....

So she is displaying 3 signs of nitrogen toxicity. This will slow growth. Do not use ferts anymore for this grow with Nitrogen. There is plenty in the plant stored up.

There is also as mention a lack of lighting which will reduce potency a decent amount.

If you can get more lights on there then do it.

I would flush those and pH them back in line and try to run bloom only nutes like MOAB that have no nitrogen for the rest of your grow.

.eace:

So putting "blossom bloom" into google did not show any results I could go with to verify you have a nitrogen free blooming nute. I even tried "blossom bloom fertilizer" and found a whole lot of other stuff.

Many blossom products still have nitrogen. Nitrogen is needed throughout grow even in bloom. Miracle grow Bloom Booster is 10-52-10 (so obviously horrible for our stuff). In bloom it needs very little and there is typically enough stored up that you don't need to add more.

What does the package say the N-P-K ratio is of the stuff you are using.

Back
Top Bottom