How long: I need to go away

Helpaguyout

I know its been asked a million times
But my loop hasnt come yet and i need to go away on monday for 2 weeks for work so could do with chopping them now
I no there are still white hairs but how far off do you think

IMG_20210505_160050.jpg

IMG_20210505_160031.jpg

IMG_20210505_155950.jpg

IMG_20210505_155955.jpg

IMG_20210505_160001.jpg

Yeah thays it mate thinking of rigging up some type of watering aid or somthing
If you’re willing to spend the time and money, micro-irrigation systems like Rainbird have timers and tubing and drippers that would work for two weeks. But you’d need to set it up this weekend. Might be worth it because that looks like it’s gonna be a nice crop.

Being a bull in a china shop i snapped a cola off and after a little trim in better lightning the pistals look a bit darker Could it be that the bad lighting is making the pistols lighter
What do u think
The pic with the loop is poor its only x10 so not up to the job really

IMG_20210508_145207.jpg

IMG_20210508_145234.jpg

IMG_20210508_143533.jpg

The pistils are helpful but to get it accurate you need to see the trichomes color. It’s the only way I know of to get the harvest correct. Also everyone has a different effect they are looking for. You cannot accurately predict the day a month or a week out. Hard to say but I can see no color on the trichomes. If your gone for a couple weeks on Monday it’s time to take them down and move on.

Yeah thats what i was thinking
I trimmed a load of little buds a while back gave them to a make wet anyway he dried them and just told me was 1 of the best smokes hes had very potant and smooth so maby alls not lost

Lol indont smoke it my wife that dose she had same opinion lol my mate smokes a hell of a lot i trust his opinions and he has asked to buy some numaras time but its medication so not far sale not from me anyways

Back
Top Bottom