How long is human urine good for?

mike6623

If I have a friend pee for me into a bottle or whatever, how long will that last? I do not really want to freeze it if I do not have to.

also, has anyone had a physical for a pre-employment test? How does that work? If it isn't a state or government job, just an office job in a facility that does productions and assembly. What should I be ready for? Will they make me get into a robe? How do people deal with pre-employment screens that include a physical?

Usually don't keep urine for more than 24 hours. Its dirty and no matter what you do with it it will decompose.

Usually when both physicals and drug tests are given together they take you to a room and leave you to disrobe and put on a robe. Then the doc comes back and does the physical, leaves to let you get dressed. Then they come and take you to the drug testing area. They always do that in a seperate area because of the contamination issues. And normally no doctor or nurse will remain in the room while you're dressing or undressing because its considered unethical.

thanks, how accurate are the test strips? Is there a way to be sure it isn't too low or too high? I realize they are color coded, but any good rules of thumb that will generally keep it to where it needs to be, temp wise? I have plenty of options. I have a friend (who can pee for me) quickfix adn powdered human pee.

Do you think it is a bad idea to have another person actuall take the tests for you? If they were able to pass as you if given your ID? At a place that is totally new and not anywhere he or I has been before?

The test strips are pretty accurate hospitals use them sometimes. I've never had any problem with nuking it for 10 seconds and then just storing it in my underwear. Some people use a heat pack with it.

They check your picture ID for the test so it would have to be someone that really looks like you. As long as its not a court ordered test no one will get into trouble other than you would be fired.

I was thinking of freezing a months worth for randoms. They always get us first thing in the morning. I could freeze 20. 3 oz bottles. Put one in fridge at night. Thaw in warm water. Maybe nuke for 10 seconds if I have to then pour it in a 3 oz synthetic bottle with thermometer. Put the heat pad on & put it in my belt so I'd be good to go when I walk in the door. I'm clean now but have a 2 week vacation starting Friday! Be nice not to worry about getting caught with synthetic. It is a dot random. Does that sound like a decent plan???

I think most of the experts say to not keep frozen urine for more than a couple months. Because real urine is so dirty it still breaks down some while frozen. Move it to the refrigerator for 24 hours before using and then nuke it.
For DOT tests it really doesn't matter whether its real urine or synthetic, if you get caught subbing you're in the same trouble which is just getting fired, no criminal charges.
I always used synthetic for my DOT randoms and I've been through a lot of them. As long as you have sat down and figured out a good plan you won't get caught. If you're an over the road driver then synthetic is the only thing that will work.

I got a fresh quick fix. I just need to stop worrying. Its been 2 years & I haven't been randomed. Might be another 2. Thanks for the info 420.

Just be careful not to have any accidents too. Because they'll test you for that too.
Their going to have to start changing state laws to protect citizens who smoke because its slowly becoming legal in all states. What they need to do is to stop the pre employment drug tests and just use them if someone has an accident to see if that was the cause of the accident.

What is the best plan? My issue is, I have a friend who will p for me 30 min before, and I have special undies that have a pocket, but it won't be touchng my skin, does that effect the heat issue or since it is tucked in a warner area, it will stay at temp?

Back
Top Bottom