How long is too long?

Cmitch55

Hi guys Cmitch here with some questions I need answering! so back around may a friend and I decided we wanted to try out hand at growing. Got some seeds germinated them for about a week and went and planted the seeds that grew roots in the ground...Some plants didnt make it and some began to grow...in the end we were left with 3 plants at 3 different locations...Now 1 of the plants is doing good but it had to be what i call "brought back to life" a couple of times. some leaves when it first started were yellowing and browning because 1 it wasn't getting enough sun and 2 there were lots of plants around it that I believe were taking away nutrients. So I went out and cut down some of the over hanging trees that blocked sun and pulled up some of the plants around it now it has been getting bigger but slowly and some of the pictures I've seen of peoples plants on here blow mine right out of the water...Is there a point where the plant has been growing too long this plant has probably been in the ground for about 6 weeks but note this has all been outdoor grown with nothing but mother nature making it grow...I really want this thing to grow and bud as it is my first time ever attempting a grow here is a picture of it

Photo07011748.jpg

as you can see it looks green and growing but im just worried that its been out to long without any be growth...don't wanna lose this baby and help is appreciated
:thanks:

If you are growing outdoors you want soil around 6.8 ph, feed it veg nutes and wait. If you do not know what strain it is,somewhere around early - mid August start using flower nutes. Depending on where you are located it could be anywhere from late August / early September to late October/ early November. Indicas earlier, Sativas later in the year.

And it looks a little dry, but who knows what is under the top crust. Hopefully not a male.

:goodluck:
WillyB

If you are growing outdoors you want soil around 6.8 ph, feed it veg nutes and wait. If you do not know what strain it is,somewhere around early - mid August start using flower nutes. Depending on where you are located it could be anywhere from late August / early September to late October/ early November. Indicas earlier, Sativas later in the year.

And it looks a little dry, but who knows what is under the top crust. Hopefully not a male.

:goodluck:
WillyB
:thanks: now just need to find a place to buy the flower nutes near by

Back
Top Bottom